WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 thread

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well previous wrestling games for the XBOX/XBOX 360 have been pretty poor imo. So am expecting a lot from this game.

ahmed_speedy1

School Cricketer
y is kurt angel in the roster his in TNA now.....anyway he rocks big time.......
as far as the game goes i think it will be great like the last one atleast i can hope......

RAW theme will be the same as far as i know ( read it on wwe.com

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Angle was still at WWE when they had finished making the rosters, they cannot make everything accurate to the day of release, and that is one of the things they have already done

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
i been playing the demo i downloaded it of live GFX are amazing and the new stick....well all i can say is its going to be hard to get used to :(

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
My brother ordered it for PS2 off amazon and it arrived today... with the Xbox 360 version :(

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
No, the PS2 one never arrived and we have an Xbox one instead, which we have to send back

Sorry if I phrased it in a misleading manner

manee

Chairman of Selectors
I think he wanted your "spare" XBOX 360 version :p.

I think the new function in this game where a friend can play a season match against (or with) you could give season mode a harder edge to it.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I know, thats why I added in that I had to give it back :p

Anyway, I'll post some opinions when I actually get to play the game (maybe tommorrow, at least Tuesday)

Users who are viewing this thread