WRESTLING WWE Smackdown! VS RAW 2010

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Wonder why crowd is not given importance in this series. Also user created CAWs are not as spectacular looking as original ones.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Going to get this for PS2. Will run on my PC with the emulator.

guna24

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
SD vs Raw 2006,07,08,09 runs smooth in my pc..hope 2010 will also run pretty smooth as well

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Getting settings right is the hard part because every game has its own settings. PS1 emulation is easiest to conquer with almost 99% games working on emulators.

PS2 emulation is still in development stage and not enough plugins to support. If you do not have high end computer you can probably say good bye to PS2 emulators for 1 year at least.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Isn't some sort of 'online' Smackdown game supposed to be coming for the PC next year?

It has been rumored that it is coming. I will be buying the 2010 for my PS3 though. If anyone is up for online play then I am in.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After playing SVR 2010 for PS3 I agree with scion_sid. The graphics are good but not very impressive. Not the stuff which I was expecting. Edge doesn't look like him in PS3, he looks better in PS2. Although, the "Superstar Threads" is awesome..

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Going to buy this one in 1 hours time.

If anyone has this one come online.

My Id is scion_sid

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Only Story Mode and the fact you can play Road to WM with your created superstar separate this title from 2009 one.

I will say buy this one for the Story Mode alone. Cannot wait for some real long stories being posted online.

Users who are viewing this thread