Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How about the AI, guys?
Game pacing is much improved and AI is lot more difficult.They will really surprise you by reversing many moves suddenly.And also the AI use their comeback moments effectively.

The Rock

County Cricketer
@Monzi - Heard that the storylines are pretty good. Especially the Road To Wrestlemania ones. True?

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
@Monzi - Heard that the storylines are pretty good. Especially the Road To Wrestlemania ones. True?
Yes.:).You will experience it as if a real WWE show is telecasted on the TV.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
As expected, I found so many bugs in Triple H's RTWM. In fact very silly mistakes.
Expecting bugs from WWE games is usual.Look on the positive sides of the RTWM.But still this year isn't a great improvement.

They are only working on rosters everytime and also the creations etc,.That's really silly all we need is a good gameplay.They should concentrate on the body physics of wrestlers.

Or else the rights for making WWE games should be shifted to some other better Companies like Ubisoft,Sony Entertainment..or some other.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
SHOCK HORROR BREAKING NEWS STORY ---->>>>

Entertainment intended to make money produces game that is all about making money.

Why would they need to spend good money crafting a good game when they'll make loads on just the licence alone?

Haven't played a wrestling game since No Mercy back on the N64, a friend of mine informs me that he thinks that's still the best WWE game he's played some 10 years later. Shame really, as with the options for tag teams, and all sorts of crazy props it really should be easy to make a fun WWE game. Especially since the career mode can remove the 90% of each live show that is mind numbingly dull.

Users who are viewing this thread