Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
is it on xbox

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Get a PS3 mate, although I agree with you that it should have been on the PC as there are a lot of PC gamers.

One of the things I'm really pleased about is you can now interrupt someone's attack, instead of idly waiting for them to complete it and do maximum damage to your tag partner.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Only 1 big RTWM this time.

WWE '12: A New Road to Wrestlemania - PlayStation 3 Preview at IGN

The story mode is split into three acts, each focusing on a different superstar who occupies a different "role" within the company. For example the first act features Sheamus, who occupies the role of a villain. Playing as the so-called Celtic Warrior, you'll crush the good guys and generally wreck havoc on the WWE until you reach the second arc focusing on a "hero" superstar, Triple H. What's most remarkable about these arcs is how THQ transitions between the two. Your run with Sheamus will literally be interrupted as Triple H ambushes him, getting revenge after an injury at the hands of the bad guy months earlier. Playing through the second arc will lead you to the most customizable portion of the single-player storyline - the third and final act allows you to select or create a custom superstar, who will run through an "outsider" storyline.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it worth buying?

Planning to buy, But will it be a waste of money like the previous editions?

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just realized after earning myself how important previews are :p
I blindly bought every game of this series since WWF Smackdown! (PSOne) but I don't see anything new in it, same gameplay and same animation.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Just realized after earning myself how important previews are :p
I blindly bought every game of this series since WWF Smackdown! (PSOne) but I don't see anything new in it, same gameplay and same animation.

So what of the much vaunted new 'predator' tech? Sounds disappointing judging by what you've said there.

The Rock

County Cricketer
Heard that this game is much better than all the previous versions.

Ahad

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Obviously it has to b better than previous versions. New features are added every year. I am talking about the same crappy graphics and gameplay.

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Graphics are improved and Animation is really fluent:)....But still the same old core gameplay.:(

Users who are viewing this thread