WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 thread

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
True, I should have mentioned that the long loading times are only for Ps2, this is because as far as graphics and gameplay are going it is pushing the ps2 to the absolute maximum.

Shoaib87

School Cricketer
I've been playing it for over 2 weeks now & I think its the best in the series.The new analogue grapple system,enhanced season & manager modes really make it stand at the top of its genre.But someone please tell me that since when has Shane MacMahon become a legend?

Congratualtion to XBOX fans also who've finally got a wrestling game worth its salt.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
Has anyone won the Royal Rumble trophy to unlock Stone Cold??

How do you play the RR trophy besides in season mode?? Is it in the Royal Rumble option in the main screen or in the PPV Mode under Game Modes.

Karachi Xpress

Chairman of Selectors
Well...U hav to play the season mode to unlock and there is no other way to unlock it!

I hav got all the trophies except the money in the bank trophy:(

D

Deleted member 13648

I've started a Smackdown season with Bobby Lashley and I'm about to go into a 4 man Battle Royal with Rey Mysterio, Undertaker and Chris Benoit. In the Smackdown one, you face Benoit and Taker a lot I've noticed.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
I'm not sure if this was meant to happen. But, in the Smackdown! story, I'm Rey Mysterio, and I got hit backstage with a pole or something. I then fought Batista and couldn't execute my finishing move. He powerbombed me and beat me. Do you always lose that fight? I then got traded to RAW. :(

D

Deleted member 13648

I got traded to Raw with Bobby Lashley, I then challenged for Tag Titles with RVD but after I supposedly didn't watch his back he made me face Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch on my own. I had Cade & Murdoch with heads in red, body in red, and arms in yellow, but each time I went to pin them, it was 2 :mad

Does this happen all the time? I kept doing big moves but I couldn't win!

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Regain stamina which makes the red go orange for a short period of time, hit a big move then and it will more likely get the three.

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
just go out side the ring and the murdock or hos partner will follow you and the beat one og the when refree counts eight the get close to the ring if he gets up then kick him and go in ref will count ten and u win. thts a kinda a cheating but it better not to try 10 times and lose all the time waste of time

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
but if 10 count id of lead one out store 1 finisher and have nearly full use your finisher on one of them( mkae sure they red or orange) then they stay down for a while then use your other new finisher on the guy in the ring and pin. 1..2..3

Users who are viewing this thread