TNA iMPACT: The Game

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
tna-impact.jpg

Spike TV's innovative six-sided wrestling ring is now yours to step into with this game based on the TNA Wrestling league. This is the exclusive Total Nonstop Action Wrestling game based on the top-rated weekly television show! Enter the signature six-sided ring and prepare for all of the high-flying slams and takedowns with more than 20 TNA stars like Kurt Angle, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe. Or, build the ultimate wrestler with custom appearance, moves and style to deliver the hard-hitting, adrenaline pumping action seen only in TNA Wrestling!

FEATURING 25 OF YOUR FAVORITE TNA SUPERSTARS -- Take control of top TNA superstars such asKurt Angle, Booker T, Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Christian Cage, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Rhino, Christopher Daniels and more! Perform all the wrestlers? signature moves such as The Canadian Destroyer, The Styles Clash, The Clutch, The Scorpion Deathlock, The Olympic Slam, The Gore, The Axe Kick and many more!

INNOVATIVE PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING
-- TNA?s signature six-sided ring brings unprecedented action and high-flying wrestling moves to players. With TNA?s incredible Ultimate X match, wrestlers climb cables high above the ring in a daring attempt to capture the belt.

BECOME A LEGEND -- Build a lifetime of fame through the game?s innovative story mode. Create your very own TNA wrestler with customized costumes, move sets and more as you unfold the back-story of a champion wrestler.

Credit to the games IGN article
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you guys, but this game sounds awesome. TNA is far better than WWE on current form, although WWE has started to improve in recent times. The Smackdown games however have just been let downs, and have been steadily getting worse, this looks fantastic though. Great graphics, ULTIMATE X =D, AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle <3, and it's cheap. I pre-ordered yesterday form Shopto.net and it cost me ?27.99 with free next day delivery, meaning it arrive at my house the day after it arrives at the Shopto warehouse.

Most of the roster has been confirmed, and so far looks like this:

Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Booker T
Chris Sabin
Christian Cage
Homicide
Rhino
Sting
Shark Boy
Sonjay Dutt
Eric Young
Hernandez
Jay Lethal
Kurt Angle
Christopher Daniels
Samoa Joe
Jeff Jarrett
Scott Steiner
Tomko
Kevin Nash
Team 3D (Dudley Boyz)
James Storm
Bobby Roode

Then the 2 other rumoured guys are Kaz and Petey Williams (Canadian Destroyer <3). Looks a pretty awesome roster there, really looking forward to playing it.

Anyone going to be ordering ? Whats going to be your first match ? Mine'll probably be Ultimate X with Aj Styles vs Christopher Daniels vs Petey Williams (hopefully). Roll on September 12th.

D

Deleted member 13648

Got a video of it on me 360, teaser gameplay trailer. It actually looks pretty decent. Moves are nice and seem to carry a lot more 'oomph' bout them then Smackdown! ever has done. Might be worth a go, especially if you get it on 360 Dan mate.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Pre-ordered on 360 =D. If you're thinking of buying it, go to Shopto.net I ordered for £27.99 and it'll probably come on the Wednesday, they're awesome. Go Stu, order away :p

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
PS2, PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii.

Quelle surprise...

Well, it'll have to go some to beat the Smackdown series, which is going to look so nice on my new Samsung LE26A457! It will be delivered in a few days.

gullkhan0

Club Cricketer
:mad:Still no PC:mad:
:mad:I don't know what is problem with the game manufacturer
You can play any game from any console on PC but you can't play the Xbox360 game on PS2 or PS3 . This is the most visible difference between the :madsucking consoles:mad and perfect PC.

Mr. Kurns

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you can't play an XBOX game on a Playstation because Playstation - Sony XBOX - Microsoft dude.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
:mad:Still no PC:mad:
:mad:I don't know what is problem with the game manufacturer
You can play any game from any console on PC but you can't play the Xbox360 game on PS2 or PS3 . This is the most visible difference between the :madsucking consoles:mad and perfect PC.

It's just so stupid, isn't it? Can't these dumbass publishers see that this sort of thing would sell just as well on the PC, so they'd make a lot more money?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
But many people don't want to know about PCs, so surely they'd still sell well on consoles?

Users who are viewing this thread