Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I own all except bug reports :yawn

There will be a Don Bradman Academy Update on Friday along with a video. I know what I am putting in the video so requests can be made but will be futile.

The video will not be the trailer and I have no idea how long it will be.

Ross, just one request about the video... don't have any background music and let us hear the in-game sounds, especially that sweet sound of willow hitting the leather :yes

No game has nailed it for me and I'm hoping DBC 14 is the one we have been waiting for!

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think that is a good idea. Would also give us a timeline of when things happened.

Yeah I really think it needs to be done, there are so many threads with so much similar discussion and you have no clue when stuff is released or where it is released as it quickly gets buried with a lot of post.

Please some mod/admin consider doing this;

The main criticism I have is when you release any form of news and media you do it in threads that are pages upon pages long so it's VERY hard to find. I think it would be very nice if you had a sticky thread in which only you can post in, so when you have a new bit of media or news you can just post in that thread and it will all be in order.

D

Dutch

Yeah I really think it needs to be done, there are so many threads with so much similar discussion and you have no clue when stuff is released or where it is released as it quickly gets buried with a lot of post.

Please some mod/admin consider doing this;

Someone could very easily edit a thread and place all the new stuff in there in the first post by just clickingon bigantstudios, seeing the new posts and making links to them. Admins and mods are pretty busy people to be fair and cant do everything......actually, I have discovered that the best thing and the easiest is just to click on ross,s recent posts.....you get a very quick overview that way.....

Last edited by a moderator:

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Sad, but true.

I give MikeM constant meltdowns and heart attacks. It's all fun though, I think??

First thing he said to me the other day as he was shaking his head "hey Ross, Mike Fegan's on PC - I guess there's no chance you'll try to take the moral high ground then...." to which of course I replied, as I did here, "that horse has one saddle and it aint got my name on it!"

Really nice to hear these small little experiences of yours Ross :)

angad

Chairman of Consent
Now waiting for the video to be released on Friday...:cheers

I hope it shows some gameplay with in-game sounds :D!!

Maybe they can show the batting controls in the video....that will cover everything, as we will naturally get to see the gameplay, unless obviously they bat in nets!

xvalerianx

Club Captain
I hope it shows some gameplay with in-game sounds :D!!

Maybe they can show the batting controls in the video....that will cover everything, as we will naturally get to see the gameplay, unless obviously they bat in nets!

A little bit of commentary will help. ;) We do not know who the commentators will be as yet.

nahid

Club Captain
There will be no announcement this Friday - I think today was enough for this week!

There will be an Update to Don Bradman Academy and there will be a video.

We have much more news to come on licenses and Officially Official stuff but I like playing whack-a-mole so I am saving some ammunition.

But u better release it before October!

kunalchdha

School Cricketer
If Ross you really OWN FRIDAYS , then i guess game will be coming on one of these dates 6, 13 ,20 or 27 Sep'13 :lol:lol:lol:lol

xvalerianx

Club Captain
Now since the title suggestion thread is locked, I guess we should start a new release date suggestion thread. :)

angad

Chairman of Consent
From what i sense , it should release even before September, on Sir Donald Bradman`s Birth date. So fingers crossed. :)

Not happening!! The game will release in September (or October depending upon available retailer slots).

Users who are viewing this thread