Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

topanaris

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I will say this, I find it unbelievable the praises being heaped on a game with 13 screen shots and 5 minutes worth of video. People let us be realistic for a second, a lot of persons are only salivating over this game because we havent had a semi-decent cricket game in a very long time (not since Super International Cricket on the SNES IMHO). Persons are already dooming AC 13 to fail without knowing much and by the same token to deeming DBC14 a success. I must say the feedback provided by Big Ant Studios is good, very few game developers are this much in touch with the community, but this does not mean the game will be an instant success, I will say the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I will no doubt buy the game I just hope it is deserving the title of the Don.

Vans

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
You'll often find in life when ones opinion is moronic, stupid and pointless you'll receive hostility and derision. I'm sure that's not something new for you given your recent lack of subtlety... but lets assume this whole experience may be new for you (the experience of being so incredibly inept and wrong) allow me to state that you're so far in the minority on this one you're kinda gotta take it like a sailor and either enjoy it or leave. But bitching about "fanbots" is just lamesville, population you.

Facts are; Game was announced... few were excited, most were skeptical (including me). Game stood up and showed some screens, few were excited, most underwhelmed (including me). Game went off radar for a bit, then Ross showed up and owned the show by putting money on the table every damn day since then and guess what, EVERYONE here has been blown away. That's not being "fanbots" that's being realistic excited cricket game fans. We've got a beta academy, plenty of sceens and a couple of WIP videos... and more to come. If that track record of forum feedback, interaction and BIGANT CEO's and developers actively engaging us on an HOURLY basis (not daily, or weekly) isn't good enough for you, allow me to show you the door...

Haha, clearly you're new here... Do the needful and injure your hemorrhoids at the earliest convenience.

Well said! :thumbs

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I will say this, I find it unbelievable the praises being heaped on a game with 13 screen shots and 5 minutes worth of video. People let us be realistic for a second, a lot of persons are only salivating over this game because we havent had a semi-decent cricket game in a very long time (not since Super International Cricket on the SNES IMHO). Persons are already dooming AC 13 to fail without knowing much and by the same token to deeming DBC14 a success. I must say the feedback provided by Big Ant Studios is good, very few game developers are this much in touch with the community, but this does not mean the game will be an instant success, I will say the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I will no doubt buy the game I just hope it is wearing the title of the Don.

It is wearing the title of Don so dont worry

MKMatt

School Cricketer
Region lock!

I'm literally begging you cannot apply region lock for Xbox 360! Don Bradman cricket 14 looks the best game in YEARS! So please do not let us poms miss out! Would be gutted :'(

Sniper

Club Cricketer
^^^^ We can atleast agree on the fact that it might turn out to be the best cricket simulation so far!.
Things that we have seen so far promises it to be brilliant and it certainly has a momoth HyPe.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, I'm sure I read that in the paper - first man to get married to one of his own limbs... :P

Cool no begging for s-x so that's a plus.:p

----------

I will say this, I find it unbelievable the praises being heaped on a game with 13 screen shots and 5 minutes worth of video. People let us be realistic for a second, a lot of persons are only salivating over this game because we havent had a semi-decent cricket game in a very long time (not since Super International Cricket on the SNES IMHO). Persons are already dooming AC 13 to fail without knowing much and by the same token to deeming DBC14 a success. I must say the feedback provided by Big Ant Studios is good, very few game developers are this much in touch with the community, but this does not mean the game will be an instant success, I will say the proof of the pudding is in the eating. I will no doubt buy the game I just hope it is deserving the title of the Don.

5 min of video mate, where if you have some please release. PS All we have is like 45 seconds but who is counting.:D

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm literally begging you cannot apply region lock for Xbox 360! Don Bradman cricket 14 looks the best game in YEARS! So please do not let us poms miss out! Would be gutted :'(

It will be the best Cricket game, for sure.

The UK runs with the same region code as Australia, the issue is for those in North America with Xbox - we will be trying to make the Xbox disk region free.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Xbox disk region free ross, is that even possible ?
PS :thumbs for best cricket game.

Solehria

School Cricketer
It will be the best Cricket game, for sure.

The UK runs with the same region code as Australia, the issue is for those in North America with Xbox - we will be trying to make the Xbox disk region free.

it will be PAL right??

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PS3 is region free.

Xbox360 is PAL, for sure, we are working on it being region free also.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross, You have repeatedly said that you'll help the modders post release. So can you make sure game's commentary files are easily replaceable? Maybe post release some modders would get he voice of those commentator which you couldn't licence and put them in the game ;)

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Hey Ross just a little request,If you are gonna post some more screenies anytime in the following week,please post a screenshot of a batsman playing late cut shot :)

Users who are viewing this thread