Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

D

Dutch

I do apologize if I sounded like that..

I am aware how much hard work is being put into this game by the Ross team to put everything together.I am eagerly waiting for this game just like any other cricket fan. I read several posts about different camera angles and I just wondered how the bowling controls might be..:)

No problem. If you click on the link in my signature it will bring you a wealth of information about the game........including detailed bowling controls.

sohair92

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Ross, It is Independence day here in India tomorrow, and i just have small request for you. Could you please release the video tomorrow instead of friday so that we Indian fans could celebrate even more happily?? :D :D

I am sure fans from all over the world will also enjoy it thoroughly :)

PS dont crucify me if i had said something wrong, im just sharing a thought.

Lol if thts the case why not today :p its pakistan's independence day

let the video release when its supposed to, have some patience

fiction

County Cricketer
These days posts in PC are flooded with memes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy memes especially if they're funny, but some people visit these forums to gain insight of the game and it becomes a tedious task to keep a track of all the posts that people miss while they are away.

D

Dutch

These days posts in PC are flooded with memes. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy memes especially if they're funny, but some people visit these forums to gain insight of the game and it becomes a tedious task to keep a track of all the posts that people miss while they are away.

The link in my signature will give loads of info. It is hard for new people or people coming back to the forums to find the neccessary info between all the posts. Thankfully Angad has updated this thread with a wealth of information.

WattsterMatter

Club Cricketer
I am aware how much hard work is being put into this game by the Ross team to put everything together.I am eagerly waiting for this game just like any other cricket fan. I read several posts about different camera angles and I just wondered how the bowling controls might be..:)

Lol... By the Ross team.

Nice one champion.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...and it becomes a tedious task to keep a track of all the posts that people miss while they are away.

If only there was some kind of search function built-in that you could quickly find out what you needed to know, or even perhaps a handy image at the top of the forum with a direct-link to any new videos, screenshots or information...

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I believe Cricket Academy's latest version was 0.97, so unless they go silly and start using numbers like 0.97.1 or 0.97a then we can't be too far away from the first full release of it. Whether they release it before the game, I don't know.

Watching the Ashes on Monday made me think 'wow, I'd love to recreate this in a cricket game', and up until now that has been impossible as they've all been rubbish. But it seems that it might be a genuine possibility with this.

fiction

County Cricketer
If only there was some kind of search function built-in that you could quickly find out what you needed to know, or even perhaps a handy image at the top of the forum with a direct-link to any new videos, screenshots or information...

Firstly, I was referring to posts made by all the user no only by Ross or Mickey.
Secondly, how will people know what to look for?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
I love that he talked as if he had this amazing new concept of stopping a moving line on the middle to do a good ball.

What a revelation!

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Many games have custom celebrations. In NHL you can go down on one knee and then using the joysticks you can do fist pumps with each hand.

I'd love to be able to manually wave the bat for a century...

...entering stupid but cool territory here

angad

Chairman of Consent
Looks like Ross is in an important meeting today!! Haven seen him around much ;)!

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have been checking in here all day but not much on :)

Users who are viewing this thread