Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

no way i ignore you friend:yes

----------

any sri lanka except astonreeves and me know a way of getting the game easily other than from steam could give me some help:yes

Microsoft has an exclusivity for I think two months regarding online sales.

Basically, if you have an xbox 360 game then you can't release it via digital download for PC until at least two months after. This applies to Steam and everything, with an exception being perhaps EA's origin (but this isn't surprising given how strong EA is)

I don't know what the plans are for publication on the sub-continent BUT, you can always just buy online. I live in Europe and will be doing that. For the three platforms you have:

1) PC, which works on any PC anywhere in the world as long as it is powerful enough
2) PS3, which is region free so any game will work on any PC
3) XBOX 360 is region locked but India and Pakistan (and probably Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and surrounding countries but I do not know for sure) are PAL, which is the same as Europe, the UK, NZ and Australia (and South Africa?) so you can also buy this game online.

The only issue is if you are too young to have a credit card/debit mastercard or paypal account, but then you can always be extra nice to mummy and daddy :)

...especially if he is 13 and his actual question didn't allude to pirating the game at all...

Except he explicitly said [threatened] he was going to pirate the game UNLESS given a release date. Which is obscenely stupid way to post, especially as a new member. Being "13" is absolutely no excuse, I know of plenty of well adjusted, mature 13 year olds who wouldn't come onto the internet and threaten the CEO of a company with piracy unless given some arbitrary date.

...and if you consider calling out a theif "cyberbullying" you prolly need to turn off your modem because newsflash; That's called honesty. Get thicker skin.

EDIT:

That and the title of the thread is BUYING the game, not "threaten to pirate the game"... despite whatever goes down as appropriate in your part of the world, it's ILLEGAL... and wrong.

Last edited:
Just like the guys on here I don't support piracy either... But I don't go around practically cyber-bullying a 13 year-old for committing a crime that's barely considered a crime in society!:facepalm
I'm all for having an opinion on piracy but come on! Just tell the kid what he needs to know. I didn't expect this from the mods here at all... ok maybe from Biggs... but the rest of you? Really?

Props to ashtonreeves:yes... The only person who doesn't seem immature in this thread :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs...

Could just let it go but I wont. Too big an ego and all that plus it isn't interesting for anyone but I do not just take being called a bully without some kind of reply and I certainly do not take being called immature without a reply either........so this is my reply......

.....give me your pocket money or I will give you a dead leg.

On another note as always if you aren't happy with a post report. I am sure you would get everything done perfectly if you were modding.

And wherever you had the idea that cyber-crime isn't a crime then you are wrong, whatever part of society you think condones it.

gta 5 price is 3000 inr in ps3 now db14 will have less or higher than this price;)

well im from sri lanka there no actual shop here that can buy original games so we buy through online digital games using webcard! and ross u can add your game to steam for free just need community support take a look at here Steam Greenlight if we get enough support and im sure we will! .. it will be in steam store no time! gona be easy to buy as well !

well im from sri lanka there no actual shop here that can buy original games so we buy through online digital games using webcard! and ross u can add your game to steam for free just need community support take a look at here Steam Greenlight if we get enough support and im sure we will! .. it will be in steam store no time! gona be easy to buy as well !

Hey LionKolla, I'm sure I saw your comments in ashes 13 article @ VG247 :) I'm also from Sri Lanka. saw your posts @ gamerlk too.

anyone else got GTA 5 for free lol? I got mine on bestbuy.com (that $0.00 glitch). Grand Theft Auto V 0.00 Bestbuy.com ( Site Glitch? ) 08-25-2013 - Slickdeals.net
my friend in US sent me a message yesterday saying she received it. gaming deal of the year for sure. I can't believe it went through ;) now I have to patiently wait till I receive it. hope she'll ship it today.

Last edited:
Hope you feel good for basically stealing it. Karma can be a bitch.

More people thinking they're clever for stealing stuff, what comes around goes around... Just pay for the damn game.

Hope you feel good for basically stealing it. Karma can be a bitch.

fyi it's not stealing okay? I pre ordered GTA V + another rockstar game giving them my cc info. the offer is for buy GTA V and get another rockstar game free, it's not my fault that they messed up. they could have easily cancelled it.

as I said I didn't know that I received it until yesterday. if I'm a thief I'd be ordering more than 1 copy by placing separate orders and flip them on ebay. yes some people ordered more than 10 copies.

it's an error in their end. they can honor it or cancel it. sometimes amazon makes these pricing errors too. but they honor it always. recently amazon germany listed 499 euro ps4 bundle for 400, and they honor the deal for the people who ordered. these things so called technical glitches happens all the time.

I know about karma better than you do. I bought 7 battlefield 3 copies when released. and gave away 6 of those to my online friends (the people I played bad company 2 with). so I guess this is my karma now that I have received a free game!!

I'm also giving away one of my ps4 pre-orders to my friend in US... since he's broke can't afford it. yes I'm a great thief...

I have to say lots of people on planet cricket is very immature. No wonder people hardly register, all you people do is treat newer members as less equal, take your join date and shove it up your a**.

EDIT: bestbuy honor the order, my pending cc authorization for bestbuy order dropped. don't talk if you don't know the whole story. okay? you can tell whatever you want. I'll not care. I'll just ignore you.

Last edited:
Got to 10 on that dial pretty quickly for a guy defending stealing something didn't ya? "it's not my fault the bank messed up, I'll still take the money" isn't the moral highground. Feel free to justify your dishonesty though. Character defining stuff.

I'll repeat something I said a few weeks ago. There are two options;

A) The game gets paid for
B) The game doesn't get played

^This guy gets it.

Users who are viewing this thread