Post your questions about the game here!

It's like a Chris Gayle front foot drive with an unnecessary swishing of the hands above one's head to give the impression that they've made a new shot. Guaranteed way to gain an extra 1 million twitter followers.

Well....

Something tells me you are about to get attcked here....

I am going to distance myself from it now....

:p

It's like a Chris Gayle front foot drive with an unnecessary swishing of the hands above one's head to give the impression that they've made a new shot. Guaranteed way to gain an extra 1 million twitter followers.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol You Simply Made My Day:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol
:clap:clap:clap:thumbs

What difficulty will online games be played at? (Higher the better imo)

it's going to be a good game - eventually

Having looked through all the you tube videos etc... I think when its finaly released that it will surpass all others.

I have one question though - will they release it world wide ie - will we get it the UK at the same time as is Australia??

Ross, just wondering whether the team at Big Ant will be working on more improvements while the game is delayed?

I understand it's finished, but wondering whether there is additional content being created or changed that can be applied in the Day 1 patch?

I figure you guys are probably onto the next project, but just interested to know.

Cheers.

I was playing a lot in the nets today also using Pro-Cam and actually I like it a lot but I think it can be utilized properly only using with Oculus-rift, Ross is there any plan to implement occulus support any time ??

P.S. I have oculus rift in office will bring it home on Monday and will try using it with vorpX and see how it goes.

oculus-rift-2-rs.jpg

For those dont know about Oculus Rift
Oculus Rift - Virtual Reality Headset for 3D Gaming | Oculus VR

Ross answered that question a few months ago, found it with a search;

We have it working here but can't offer it in the game at release as we cannot be sure of the final form of the Oculus Rift.

If there is enough call for it then we will patch it in.

The only shots i have found missing are...

Guiding the ball to the third man past the wicketkeeper/slips while being upright.
Slog sweep over midwicket region
Advanced down the ground block/ground shots

Anyone found anything else?

My favorite shot is sweeping fast bwolers in veteran mode. Feels so badass!! :p

Yup, glide to 3rd man is the major omission so far. Everytime I want to glide the ball down to 3rd man, I end up playing a square cut.

Yup, glide to 3rd man is the major omission so far. Everytime I want to glide the ball down to 3rd man, I end up playing a square cut.

I have been able to do it by using the block button and playing extremely late. Not sure how well it will work in the game.

One question to fellow members and BA regarding advancing down the wicket. I was able to play some of those shots on fast and fast medium bowler (they connect pretty well for me but timing meter show them as played late and to connect it actually I have to execute the shot very early like right after the beep) do I have to play them even more earlier ?? will these shots can only be played pre-meditated or am I doing something wrong ? can we execute these shots after the ball is actually released and see the flight (I mean against spinners of-course against fast bowlers it has to be kind of pre-meditated because you don't have enough time to decide coming down the track against a quickie).

Users who are viewing this thread