Classic Mafia 03 - Endgame - Mafia(thedon5 and MaD) win!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
One more thing I would like to add is that if the cop dies, we shouldn't blindly follow his hypcop result. As everyone is just posting an innocent result, it could be possible that if the real cop got a guilty result he could be faking an inno result?
This is a thought that just passed by my mind so I thought of posting it here.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Please point out where I said the Mafia was weak btw? You have seemed to misquote me quite often in this game, like you're trying to frame me or something.

Here:
You are assuming the Mafia will just be idiots, you can't always hope for that.

And my reply was simply that I do not consider the mafia weak, which you were accusing me of assuming.

What I'm trying to say is that you're trying to propagate the mafia being strong and town being weak, which is a scummy attitude.

Only yash left with his hypocop result. Waiting for him before I lynch.
Still a lot of time left in the game, so we should not refrain from discussion.

I am still having trouble understanding why a list would show less than a hypercop. That's definitely something everyone should do at the very least and is far more conventional.
I never said I've any problem with a list, here's mine:

Yudi - leaning town
thedon5 - Has been quite aggressive in defence, something I don't associate with town-play. Definitely leaning mafia in my view
Simon - Hasn't done anything to construct discussion, nor has there been any pro-town play in my opinion, leaning mafia
MaD - Has been logical in questioning, and could turn out both ways, I've a null read on him, but leaning town.
yashdude101 - hasn't posted much to get a good read, played pretty much the same way last game before he was cleared by the cop, leaning town

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I wasn't in the favour of it, but everyone seems to agree on this and yeah something better than nothing so.
Innocent on Abhas
Guilty on Simon

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Okay, I was weighing up my options, and trying to get a good read on people, and I feel it's best that I reveal my true identity. I'm the cop, and I got guilty on thedon. I've been going for him for the whole day now, softclaiming cop a number of times.
Yudi's last post allowed me to make my mind up, because my hypocop results would mean nothing in case I'm taken out by the mafia.

I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the town, because at this stage, it is the best thing to do. I don't think I need to protect my identity any longer. We will be left with 3 vs 1 tomorrow and hopefully we can get the last mafia through our analysis.

Lynch: thedon
FOS: Simon

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
I'm inclined to believe you atm since I have picked up on some of your hints, but will definitely wait for a counter claim. There's definitely a possibility that you made this up and this is MyLo so no chances. Why were you defending a no lynch when you had a guilty result?

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well that just isn't true. I am the cop. I investigated Yudi last night and he came up as Mafia. I decided it would be better to hide me result for as long as possible to see if it would be possible to lynch him off without revealing my result, or to see if I could get leads on other players. Abhas was also going very hard at me so I wanted to make sure the heat was somewhat off me as I was scared that the town wouldn't believe me if I was being attacked so much. This is why from the start I said a no lynch is unnecessary, as I had my result and was just waiting to see if we could lynch someone else before I revealed my result. I did succeed though, as I feel I have found Yudi's partner in Abhas. 3 vs 2 is a tough situation to be in for the town, Abhas favoured it and said pretty much the only possibility was a no lynch so he could try and create this situation. If he were really cop, he wouldn't have only gone after me - if he were cop and knew I was Mafia, he would try and draw out the other member of the Mafia. He didn't, he was content to just keep working on getting me lynched.

Abhas clearly had something against me all game. He has had no base for his claims against me, all he has said is that I "feel" more like Mafia than others and his "spidey senses are tingling". He has also been hopelessly misquoting pretty much everything I have said in this game to make me sound like Mafia, taking perfectly normal things I was saying and twisting them. This is clearly a Mafia tactic to put me in a bad light and his fake claim is his final push to get me lynched and to win the game for the Mafia as he realises without a fake claim, he can't get me lynched off. It is clear that from the start of the day he has seen me as his target.

I faked my hypercop as it was clearly an attempt by Abhas and Yudi to draw out the cop, I was saying that for a while and instead displayed my thoughts in a finely disguised list, where I had yash as most leaning Mafia as at the time, his random lynch on Simon had me worried. I disguised my guilty result on Yudi so as to hide my identity. I have since realised yash isn't Mafia though, yeah he made one terrible post, but his play has been good other than that. With Abhas being Yudi's partner as well, I now know yash is definitely town.

I am happy to lynch either Abhas or Yudi, I will go with my result though.

Lynch: Yudi

RPHKR

National Board President
Lynch count

No lynch(2) - Simon, Yudi
thedon5(1) - Abhas
Yudi(1) - thedon5

No vote - yashdude101, MaD
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Alright, this is what I was waiting for. Now I know who the two mafias are. MaD and Abhas are the mafias.

I am the real cop and I had investigated MaD and got a mafia result. I purposely posted my hypocop result as 'Innocent on MaD' so that the mafias believe that I'm certainly not the cop (because the cop couldn't get an inno result on a mafia) and I get an additional night to investigate.

I had an idea that Abhas was the mafia because the hypocop was the best possible solution, but when he said 'post only inno results', I knew something fishy was going on as that is not the way hypcop is done. My coming night's investigation was gonna be on Abhas only.

But having done my investigation on MaD, I was waiting for someone to claim cop other than MaD so that I come to know who the other mafia is. And Abhas just did that. :D

In my previous post, I also stated if the real cop dies, we should not blindly believe him as he could be faking an inno result to hide his real result. I posted that so that townies don't blindly believe my fake inno result on MaD if I died during the coming night phase. I hope this makes sense to you guys now.

So Abhas and MaD are the two mafias. MaD because I got guilty on him and Abhas because he is counter claiming my role. Game over from my side, the mafias are exposed.

Lynch: MaD

@yashdude101, don't lynch me, because if you do so, MaD will be quick enough to cast his hammer and end the day.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
And, I believe you, Yudi. I was only false claiming cop to protect the real cop, in case the cop would not want to out today, so that we would get another night's investigation. I had to lynch someone if I was claiming cop, because if I had simply claimed and not lynched, that would be funny.. I would have made myself a sitting duck for no reason. I was suspicious of thedon for quite long now, and I was actually expecting a CC from him, and that is exactly what we got.
So, the mafia is confirmed. It's MaD and thedon.

I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the town, because at this stage, it is the best thing to do.
That was supposed to be a hidden message for the real cop not to panic.. And I guessed you were the cop, that's why I quoted your last post, to get your attention.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
All I see this as is a well thought out plan by two Mafia members in an attempt to make their claims sound believable against mine. What I reckon has happened is that after they went for their hypocop, they realised it may not be so easy to draw out the cop based on the results everyone gave. So they have both fake claimed in an attempt to make one of their claims more believable, personally I don't see how they think that makes it more believable, it makes it more dodgy. I believe they would have long ago premeditated this if they couldn't work out who the real cop is from the hypocop.

Everything I said in my original role claim post still holds true. These two have clearly been working together all game, and their attempt from the start to isolate me has been very unconvincing. Abhas continually misquoted and put words in my mouth, plus he used things like 'feelings' and 'spidey senses' to put across his points as opposed to hard evidence. He also labelled my 'aggression' on Yudi as scummy behaviour, when I definitely had a case against Yudi - no lynching so early on is something only Mafia members would want as it gets them to night faster. I saw flaws in Yudi's posts, I pointed them out and explained why they seemed wrong to me, as opposed to Abhas who found perfectly legitimate things in my posts, misquoted them and labelled them as scummy. Yudi didn't really scumhunt at all, typical Mafia behaviour.

After toying with Simon as my partner, they have now randomly moved onto MaD. What next, surendar was my partner? They are trying their very hardest to get one of the town lynched off to give them the win.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Interesting. I knew their was a good chance that Abhas made up his claim.
It's hard to decipher what's going on but the main point is that the mafia definitely wants to get rid of someone today.
I'm quite certain that 2 of you 3 are mafia and the other a cop so it's just a matter of figuring out who's who (Thought there is a chance that one of Simon and yash are on your sides playing the inactive mafia card but its unlikely.
So I'm going to summarize the events:

• Abhas claims Cop and says thedon is guilty (Simon probs teammate)
  • thedon claims Cop and says Yudi is guilty (Abhas teammate)
  • Yudi claims Cop and says MaD is guilty (Abhas teammate)
  • Abhas says he falseclaimed and believes Yudi

From this, I can confirm that Yudi is mafia since I know I'm town.
Yudi claims that Abhas is my teammate. So either he's trying to protect Abhas and Abhas is HIS teammate or he's trying to frame Abhas aswell. My brain hurts from all the thinking so I'm gonna wait for Simon and Yash though I'm leaning towards Abhas as Yudi's teammate which makes thedon cop. I feel like its quite probable that Abhas and Yudi are working together so Abhas makes a claim and Yudi counterclaims, so he can conveniently say that he was just waiting for someone to claim and find the other mafia.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Wow. I come back from college only to see this going on here. Okay, so I know that MaD is a mafia. Abhas taking his claim back doesn't seem legit, but I'm confused between him and theDon now.

I know either of Abhas (even though he claims to be softclaiming) and theDon is lying, as both of them can't be mafias. This is confusing!

Like I said before, I still think Abhas and Yudi have teamed up and both of their claims seem shallow. I would say more but Thedon said it already as did MaD.

Really? If I was with Abhas, would we really make it so obvious by supporting each other on most cases. And do realize that it's probably the worst thing to lynch a cop claim on a MYLO? If I am lynched, the game will be over. It will be autowin for MaD and Abhas/theDon.

Lynch: null - Just to avoid any sort of hammer on me right now.

----------

and their attempt from the start to isolate me has been very unconvincing
Oh really? I had just quoted your post asking how 'no lynch wasn't a possibility'. From the beginning of the day you wanted to somehow lynch someone even when we had no evidence against anyone, and that's typical mafia behavior.

You were the one who over-explained yourself, and for no reasons wanted people to be suspicious of me. It was you who targeted me initially, not me. Get the facts right.

If Abhas' claim that he isn't the cop is legit, then MaD and theDon are the mafias. But I'm somehow not convinced with Abhas backing off from the cop claim.
@TheDon, if you are false-claiming, then reveal now. And if you still don't back off, then I will have no option but to believe that you are MaD's partner.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just home and I see so much happening in here. The game is way too messed up at this stage of game, I'll have a read again on everything before going any further.

Users who are viewing this thread