Classic Mafia 02 - The End

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had received the night roles long back but was not at home so couldn't update.

Night 1 is over now.

yashdude101 is dead. He was the doctor.

Day 2 begins now.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Beautiful!
Lynch: Surendar

----------

I had deduced either Surendar or Yash to be the doctor. Well done on choosing correctly thedon :)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yep. I think he played really well and I was on his side for a while, but late in the day yesterday I began to realise he is likely to be Mafia just from his general play. I thought if anyone was going to be Simon's partner, it was going to be him. I was convinced when he was the last guy to lynch Simon. Was not at all surprised about the result of the investigation.

Was a good game Yudi, something different:thumbs. Bit unfortunate it was so short though. Maybe you could run a bigger one at some point?

RPHKR

National Board President
Don't worry Yash, town players can win eventhough they die.

Lynch: surendar

thedon5 - surendar(1)
Abhas - surendar(2)
RPHKR - surendar(3)
hedger_14 - NULL
Surendar - NULL

hammered.

----------

Cool game, we could focus more on gameplay in these not relying on the roles. :)
Surendar can you please vote someone?

RPHKR

National Board President
thedon5 to get MVP

----------

The mafia lost interest, both players gave up in the middle(User and Simon) that's the main reason they lost the game. If surendar had played from the start, the result would have been different.

----------

And also we had experience players(in this setup) on the side of town.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I'm happy I got a town role for once, I really enjoy being town or individual. People just feel I'm mafia whenever I play, no matter what I am :p

It was a great combined effort, and fortunately for us, we trusted each other.
Real MVP should go to yash for his first day save :D

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Great win, well done town especially Don. I protected Don on Night 0, and I'm pretty sure the mafia targeted him on N0. My guess was spot on. For some reason these guys having been knocking him off on the first or second night. I was already suspicious of User then but Surendar took that off, I once was convinced of him being town. Gone with Don for the Night 1 as well, it was pretty obvious the mafia won't be targeting him thinking the doc would protect him and I did it as there was no better option/couldn't take any risk. I knew the mafia would target me but there wasn't any way out. Don's investigation was the highlight, great job.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Well it was very well thought out yash. I have been targeted in pretty much all of the recent games in the first night. I think any of the townies could get MVP.

I think the game was much better purely for the fact that townies were able to be selfless and still win.

Tbh the Mafia were a bit lazy for not counter-claiming me, and also for going for me on night 1:p. I have still never been Mafia in a game which is strange seeing as I've played for over a year now.

An anonymous Mafia like this with 10-12 players would be ridiculously good, pure gameplay based with many great moves needed to pull off a win.

Users who are viewing this thread