Classic Mafia 2 - Game abandoned

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The game was over at that point. *Isn't a snitch* :spy

Well it's either Sedition, Simsanta or Aditya :p
Like I said I'm fairly sure I know who is was but I don't see the point making an issue out of it. Just saying that next time you decide to do this speak to the person who is meant to be modding it first.

@Smurf - either that or very relieved...

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah, it was me that gave PD the links. I figured there was no harm once he posted the roles and User had responded. Definitely wouldn't have done it if I thought the game was still alive, but I won't do it in future anyways.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
I love it when Barmy tells me off. He's so sexy when he's angry ;)

:p

I have no idea who gave me the links. Honest guv. They just appeared like. I was just minding me own business, and thens I sees this alien ship appears. Tells me I has to not tell anyone about it or they...

Oh.. yeah, it was Sedition. Hang him, it's the only way he'll learn. I'm innocent, he made me take them. He forced me. I had no choice, he said he'd kill my fish. I don't have a fish, but he said he'd buy me one, let me grow attached and then kill it. I swears.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
What the fuq! Are you freakin fuqed in the head PD!! WTFTFTFTFTFT THE FAAAARKKKKk!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stuff this I'm never playing mafia games again

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
The problem with small games is that even if 1 or 2 players are a bit inactive, the whole game becomes frustratingly slow.
Wouldn't it be better to have games with arnd 12-13 players with grand setups and all? :D

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the mafia's problem was they let us play against each other for too long, which all but confirmed to me you were town. At that point I had already removed any suspicion from User on the first night, so had just 20-20, MaD and Adi left. Aditya I think played poorly from the start and left MaD in a difficult position. MaD did a good job of looking like town, but 20-20 was so incompetent throughout that eventually MaD had to be mafia :p

You guys posted way too much while I was offline. :p The next day when I came online, you guys had already discussed so much. According to me, one thing that put me under suspicion was my post after the night 1 write up. I was maybe a little aggressive but at the same time, I tried to show that I was town by saying that it's good for 'us', that we've not lost a important role, which clearly didn't sound good so early in the game because clearly losing a townie is always bad. Though, I do feel that if MaD had not lynched me on day 2, there might have been a chance of T20 getting lynched because seriously, his inactivity has been frustrating and also the fact that he wasn't posting but from nowhere came to put the hammer on me. Though, I understand why MaD lynched me, he had to prove that he is innocent.

All in all, Sedition and Puddleduck both played really well. I'd only advice that you guys should maybe discuss a little less in future games. While some times it may result in good activity but at times it can seem scummy too. :)

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
What the fuq! Are you freakin fuqed in the head PD!! WTFTFTFTFTFT THE FAAAARKKKKk!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Stuff this I'm never playing mafia games again

So you think you could have won?!? I'd be fairly offended if I was User2010 to be honest. You're telling me that if the cop had died in the night, and the doc gets replaced he wouldn't have known that you were the final mafia member? Or that if 20-20 had returned and actually protected, your kill would have failed and you'd be dead... or if he doesn't get replaced it's a stale mate with User and him unable to lynch off anyone. Apologies if you feel like you've been screwed over, but anyone who thinks User (who was equally as happy to have seen this game finished) wasn't also aware this game was now dead shouldn't be playing mafia anyway :p

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'm pretty sure MaD is just throwing his toys out the pram for effect ;)
He doesn't want to appear too grateful...

Seriously he's joking.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Pretty sure I coulda won it, 2020 woulda come back online and if you died, I reckon I could convince User that 2020 was the mafia and I the doc but whatevs

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
So you'd have been able to convince User that you were incompetent at the game? Since you think you could have won, maybe that's true haha

Users who are viewing this thread