Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross@ I hear from one dbc fan page.that next weak dbc are going to announce news about delaying and moving releasing next month..in past(fb fan page) as whatever they told about game release or beta etc all true.

Ross@ I hear from one dbc fan page.that next weak dbc are going to announce news about delaying and moving releasing next month..in past(fb fan page) as whatever they told about game release or beta etc all true.
I'm sure that random speculator knows more about the situation of the game than the CEO of Big Ant.

In a word, no.

Wow, ask them to please let me know when it's releasing... Never wrong you say...

I read somewhere on DBFan page that BA is making money by not releasing the game :spy:spy:spy I am nearby stop working and looking for this guy and to find this brilliant trick of how to make money by not releasing a game and be rich for rest of my life.

As I am sure ross (the fox as said by someone) will not tell me the golden trick he is using.

Definition of Wikipedia :- Wikipedia is a rough note book, where one can write any rubbish about anything and show it to the world as 'FREE ENCYCLOPEDIA' :p

Really? I did not know that, is there a Wikipedia page on how to post on forums?

Seriously, I'de love to know how many times someone has posted a placeholder/estimate and claimed it as fact, mind boggling stuff.

[QUOTit's dhump;2675816]I read somewhere on DBFan page that BA is making money by not releasing the game :spy:spy:spy I am nearby stop working and looking for this guy and to find this brilliant trick of how to make money by not releasing a game and be rich for rest of my life.

As I am sure ross (the fox as said by someone) will not tell me the golden trick he is using.[/QUOTE]

If its joke then hahahaha .:clap

Why would you say if?

i dont know why they are delaying so much in releasing this game.I have doubt that they might are on the same boat as that of ASHES CRICKET 13 because so much delay is not a normal one and if they are searching for a perfect time then i think it will be too late.Hope They Release It Soon. Don Bradman Cricket 14 delayed • News • Eurogamer.net

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing like Ashes Cricket 2013 is the thought process of those who make such an absurd comparison.

Why ask me the date if they are always right? I am redundAnt (apparently).....

i dont know why they are delaying so much in releasing this game.I have doubt that they might are on the same boat as that of ASHES CRICKET 13 because so much delay is not a normal one and if they are searching for a perfect time then i think it will be too late.Hope They Release It Soon. Don Bradman Cricket 14 delayed • News • Eurogamer.net

Quite. No idea what you are on about son but highlighted a couple of words that seemed to sum it all up....

Users who are viewing this thread