Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

You should be ok.

So, to be clear, you have combined the no relevant information on the guys pc with your no actual information on the game and come up with

You should be fine.

Solid reasoning.

Wow that card is pretty cool. I have not been finding enough time to play the game as I am traveling a lot for work. Every time I am home though, I feel like the game sleeve lying next to my TV is looking at me angrily. :rolleyes

#reallifeproblems

So, to be clear, you have combined the no relevant information on the guys pc with your no actual information on the game and come up with

You should be fine.

Solid reasoning.

He runs CA fine and he should be ok but who knows, after june i bet there will be a thread for people having trouble running the game.

PS Is there a problem with giving a nice maybe Radel.:p

Oculus rift compatibility?

He runs CA fine and he should be ok but who knows, after june i bet there will be a thread for people having trouble running the game.

PS Is there a problem with giving a nice maybe Radel.:p

Hey thanks for telling me it would be ok. But nevermind.
I am certainly buying An Alienware Laptop For this game. Then there would be no problems at all. :)

Also 1 Question will OCULUS RIFT be integrated in the game??? Wouldn't It be fantastic to play carrer mode with the oculus rift in pro mod?? :P

Hey thanks for telling me it would be ok. But nevermind.
I am certainly buying An Alienware Laptop For this game. Then there would be no problems at all. :)

Also 1 Question will OCULUS RIFT be integrated in the game??? Wouldn't It be fantastic to play carrer mode with the oculus rift in pro mod?? :P

It's ok but remember i am no pc man i just wen't by what Ross said about CA beta. Now for Oculus i am not sure as ross has not said anything for a while. I don't care because there is more important issues to fix right now.

As posted on Planet Cricket group on Facebook

The system requirements for the PC version of Don Bradman Cricket 14 are now out:

Operating System
Windows? XP/Windows Vista?/Windows? 7/Windows? 8 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX? 9.0c

Minimum Spec
Memory - 2 Gig
Processor - Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz / AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3.01 GHz
Graphics Card - Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 with minimum 1gib memory

Recommended
Memory - 4 Gig
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 960T 3.0 Ghz
Graphics Card - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / Radeon HD 7790 with minimum 2gib Memory

The game will be out for PC in early June, via Steam and on PC-DVD.
@MattW and @BigAntStudios can confirm

Last edited:

Just a quick note, with alienware you generally pay at least 2x as much as any other laptop just for the flashy lights as an extra but that's completely up to you :D.

Hey guys will the game run smoothly?, the ca beta runs smoothly!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
4096MB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce 210 1024MB - ( IS THIS GOOD ENOUGH?)
Windows 8.1

Last edited:
Hey guys will the game run smoothly?, the ca beta runs smoothly!

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.3GHz
4096MB RAM
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce 210 1024MB
Windows 8.1

I've got a revolutionary idea: work it out yourself.

Hey Ross, I think there's a problem with the brs lbw. I was given not out by the umpire, then the opposition reviewed and it said umpires call but the decision somehow was overturned, and I was given out! Thoughts?

We haven't heard of an issue post patch - would be great if it happens again you could record a video, even from a phone would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread