Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

can it possible to have 2 player co op career mode ?

I can understand online & offline co-op in casual or tour mode, but can't figure out how you can do so in career mode. The very definition of "career mode" is about a single player mode where you take your digital version to the top, so how exactly would co-op play out? I would be very interested to find out what you want the game to do in "career co-op".

It should be based on how well you're performing in matches - if you are constantly thrashing the AI, you should be moved up until you stop.

Does any (sports or otherwise) game do this? And if they do, does it work well?

Does any (sports or otherwise) game do this? And if they do, does it work well?
I don't know of any. Indeed the difficulty changes in DBC are more than I've personality seen.

Racing games usually have more difficult scenarios as you go along, but I doubt that is AI differences.

MLB: The Show has a dynamic difficulty setting (in both career and non career modes)

New in 14. It works fairly well in monitoring your progress between difficulty levels.

I don't know of any. Indeed the difficulty changes in DBC are more than I've personality seen.

Racing games usually have more difficult scenarios as you go along, but I doubt that is AI differences.

Often the AI in driving games use better cornering etc.. to catch up when behind or increase difficulty.

One of the guys here worked on MotorStorm, they had radar but had to remove it as it showed the AI cheating - including one that is in the final game where every time you crash they teleport the opposition cars to a point just behind you and they drive past you on camera :)

but the difficulty increases right now are depictive of the level of cricket played. not the level of the user nor the AI

there is a difference i would hope

in all careers under any difficulty setting. Intl's should be harder than Domestic.

So if im playing LEGEND in domestic, it should be harder @ Intl level with more skillful AI.

We really dont wanna go down the path that Domestic is Pro and Intl are Veteran, and Legend is the same challenge for both Dom and Intls.

Pro Intls should not be more difficult than Veteran domestics. There needs to be a middle tier within each category (Rookie, Am, Pro, Vet, Leg) to differentiate Dom and Intl fixtures

i hope this makes sense

Last edited:
Agreed. Remember, internationals are normally the best a nation has playing against the best another nation has (I say 'normally' due to RL issues such as injury, poor form, being Kevin Pietersen :lol, etc) so it SHOULD be difficult. It should be the most difficult there is.

@BigAntStudios @HBK619 he guys was wondering if u would be able to ad our team as a default team on CA so it will be linkable. Online League Exiles where over on the Online Leagues Forum :) :) :)

----------

Sorry @MattW :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@BigAntStudios @HBK619 he guys was wondering if u would be able to ad our team as a default team on CA so it will be linkable. Online League Exiles where over on the Online Leagues Forum :) :) :)

----------

Sorry @MattW :)

It's not out of the question however we haven't looked at the new linkable players as yet.

Users who are viewing this thread