PC Version Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

How will we be able to update the game if we buy the physical copy of the PC Game? ie. not steam

Thanks

Mode:Pro Casual
Match Type: FIVE5
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): ( 5 , 0.4 )
Ground:Kolkata
Teams:India vs Australia
Get Best:Yes
Description of Issue:

Happened only once. Have not come across such situation again

That did happen to me once on the PS3 when playing tour mode as NZ against WI at Wellington Ground. Never have come across it again. Not the biggest bug, but something that could possibly be fixed.

Unable to edit preset fields

I am unable to edit preset fields in cricket academy inside the game PC version. have option to create new field, but not edit existing though it says. i was able to do that in demo.

How did I miss this thread? I am going to repeat myself here. Sorry about that.

Mode: Offline
Match Type: T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Do not remember
Ground: Do not remember
Teams: India ATB vs Australia ATB
Get Best: ?
Description of Issue:

1) Ball staying in air a little too much after hitting it. Was PS3 patch 1 version more realistic in terms of ground shots?

2) The red aerial marker appearing a little too early, literally right after it touches the bat, spoiling the realism.

3) Clicking on Leaderboards option crashes the game.

4) Unable to join online matches - but this may be connection related. I am on a very good internet connection in North America, though.

Mode:Career
Description of Issue: Just created player before going into the 1st game i try Nets and game closes. It's happened twice now. Only seems to happen 1st try then when you load it back up it runs fine.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3rd innings, ~50 overs
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Australia (bowling and player) v Ireland
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Clear edge to keeper, caught behind, appeal and given by umpire. Batsman remained and was shown as a dot ball on the scorecard.

I was however celebrating the wicket and may have missed if there was some kind of appeal by the AI, though I am almost certain that there wasn't and have no idea what an appeal could have been given for, as it wasn't a no ball and clearly edged. Replays showed that it was a clear edge too.

Mode: Competition
Match Type: Test
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): 3rd innings, ~50 overs
Ground: Melbourne
Teams: Australia (bowling and player) v Ireland
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: Clear edge to keeper, caught behind, appeal and given by umpire. Batsman remained and was shown as a dot ball on the scorecard.

I was however celebrating the wicket and may have missed if there was some kind of appeal by the AI, though I am almost certain that there wasn't and have no idea what an appeal could have been given for, as it wasn't a no ball and clearly edged. Replays showed that it was a clear edge too.

There seems to be an issue where the computer thinks you are appealing for lbw not caught and gives it not out due to the edge.

There seems to be an issue where the computer thinks you are appealing for lbw not caught and gives it not out due to the edge.

Finger went up. He was given out, everyone was celebrating. I celebrate and look back, he's standing at the crease and it's called a dot ball. It was very odd.

Hi Guys,

Mode: Career
Match Type: Age 16, Shield game
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):1st match, 1st over.
Ground:Sydney Cricket Ground
Teams: NSW Blues
Get Best: ?
Description of Issue: For some reason in Career Mode I cant change the Batting or Bowling Camera angle. Try as I might nothing happens. When I select Practise mode, Tour mode it works fine. Can we fix ASAP? I cant progress in career mode as I hate broadcast view and I cant change it.

While we are on the subject of camera angles I think it needs to be tweaked. Badly. Why can the nets session camera angles bowling (Far) and bowling (close) not be replicated EXACTLY during a match? the slight angle as the bowler comes in stuffs up my line as the batsman trying to hit the ball.

My problem is that in casual mode the screen gets stuck at exiting and game doesn't exit. Other modes work fine

Users who are viewing this thread