Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@BigAntStudios @hbk,

I faced a bug yesterday which was unusual and might be a rare one.

Console: Xbox360
Game Mode: Career
Difficulty: Veteran
Match Type: First Class
Bug: I was at the non-strikers end when my partner was given out. It was fine till then. The unusual part was that the dismissal could have been either an LBW or a caught behind because the ball hit the pad first and then took a deviation to take the edge on its way to the keeper who took the catch. The commentators announced it to be LBW and the keeper appealed for the catch. Eventually, the decision showed up as a caught behind on the scoreboard. It was the fourth wicket to fall. All seems fine till now. However, the real problem is that the game recorded it as 2 wickets and instead of showing up 241/4, the score shows 241/5! Even the bowler got credited with 2 wickets to his tally. When I saved and quit, the game summary in the main menu shows 4 wickets but on resumption it says 5 again. I even forcefully lost another wicket to see if the calculations correct themselves but the next wicket registers itself as wicket no.6.

I hope I was clear enough.

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@BigAntStudios @hbk,

I faced a bug yesterday which was unusual and might be a rare one.

Console: Xbox360
Game Mode: Career
Difficulty: Veteran
Match Type: First Class
Bug: I was at the non-strikers end when my partner was given out. It was fine till then. The unusual part was that the dismissal could have been either an LBW or a caught behind because the ball hit the pad first and then took a deviation to take the edge on its way to the keeper who took the catch. The commentators announced it to be LBW and the keeper appealed for the catch. Eventually, the decision showed up as a caught behind on the scoreboard. It was the fourth wicket to fall. All seems fine till now. However, the real problem is that the game recorded it as 2 wickets and instead of showing up 241/4, the score shows 241/5! Even the bowler got credited with 2 wickets to his tally. When I saved and quit, the game summary in the main menu shows 4 wickets but on resumption it says 5 again. I even forcefully lost another wicket to see if the calculations correct themselves but the next wicket registers itself as wicket no.6.

I hope I was clear enough.

very peculiar. You mean to say the Summery Score Card on Main Menu (4 Wickets) and standard Score Card during the game (5 Wickets) is showing 02 different cards? SO as per Summery Score card both batsman No. 5 & 6 are still batting in the middle, and on actual score card it is batsman No. 6 & 7 are batting?

kamy100

Associate Captain
Just recently playing on the Xbox 360 (career mode) every single catch that is taken from my bowling the wicket caption comes up caught and bowled by me. This wasn't happening previously, just started doing it in the last week.

aditya123

National Board President
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
very peculiar. You mean to say the Summery Score Card on Main Menu (4 Wickets) and standard Score Card during the game (5 Wickets) is showing 02 different cards? SO as per Summery Score card both batsman No. 5 & 6 are still batting in the middle, and on actual score card it is batsman No. 6 & 7 are batting?

I`ll clarify further. The guy who is at the crease with me is the No.6 batsman (I`m the opener) but yet the score says 5 down. However the scoreboard shows only 4 wickets and shows No.6 at the crease. Its the scoreline in the in-game scoreboard as well as the TV overlay at the bottom that say 241/5 rather than 241/4. The summary upon save and exit displays the scoreline correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread