Gameplay Videos

You two look like you have some cracking matches. Would love to play either of you some time!

We've just started a new Test, which was delayed by this stump malarkey which is just ridiculous fun now...

Not a video, but...

2048x1280.resizedimage

Last edited:
Just message me if you see me online and not in game - I'll probably put down what I'm working on to play cricket.

I don't think I have either of you on Steam. Do you reckon you could both add me? (id: dippizuka)

Have to say it looks awesome, its not something we see too often irl these days and it looks great with the stump cam. Its the whole point to me of video games that they're fun to play with enough realism elsewhere to keep you interested. I remember playing Fight Night Champion and the amount of times I give my opponent a few digs as he went down or after the bell I should have been banned for life!!

First innings from my T10 against @MattW last night. Matt went as Bangladesh, who are strangely rated as a better team than New Zealand (my pick).

Second half is uploading now and I'll post the link in a few hours.

First innings from my T10 against @MattW last night. Matt went as Bangladesh, who are strangely rated as a better team than New Zealand (my pick).
I ticked the 'normalise skills' option - though don't know how it comes up with those numbers - the breakdown of stars was about equal.

I ticked the 'normalise skills' option - though don't know how it comes up with those numbers - the breakdown of stars was about equal.

That's interesting to know, always wondered how that would play out when that option was checked.

That's interesting to know, always wondered how that would play out when that option was checked.
Just a standard thing I do to make sure that using my crazy team of humorous players doesn't break the game balance. I think Ross mentioned that it's the default for random matches.

I have some good deliveries in there - but I'm just being caned around the park. Probably a downside for playing Biggs pretty much exclusively - makes it hard to adjust for better competition, or even more standard format matches.

Users who are viewing this thread