Post your questions about the game here!

Sure I will share but where on CA didn't get you. It pains, I build a pretty good career, now have to start again:(.
You can download players replace them and share them on the CA server for everyone to download that...

You can download players replace them and share them on the CA server for everyone to download that...
i've just upoaded all my latest squads for england,australia,s africa,west indies,pakistan,india,sri lanka,new zealand,bangladesh & zimbabwe.
took them off the latest ICC fixtures & if i thought a player wasn't highly rated enough i downloaded a better version.
obviously you will have to set the batting lineups yourself.
enjoy.

my username is spiralstaircase4

i've just upoaded all my latest squads for england,australia,s africa,west indies,pakistan,india,sri lanka,new zealand,bangladesh & zimbabwe.
took them off the latest ICC fixtures & if i thought a player wasn't highly rated enough i downloaded a better version.
enjoy.

Thanks, Appreciate it.:thumbs

enjoy.

Thanks mate will have a look at that...

When I turn the game on it just goes through the usual start up. Eg developer logos. Then instead of going to the main menu it goes to team line ups and then weather conditions and just keeps alternating between the two.

I haven't played the game for a few months, has the issue of opening batsman becoming bowlers and bowlers not bowling at all been fixed? Especially in career mode?

I haven't played the game for a few months, has the issue of opening batsman becoming bowlers and bowlers not bowling at all been fixed? Especially in career mode?

Yes. That was fixed a few months ago now. You'd have to start a new career for it to take effect if you haven't played it since that first patch.

Awesome I can't wait to start my career with all of the classic players, again.

Question for Big Ant -When you get selected to play for your international side in career I understand you're replaced by whoever's spot you took in the domestic games you miss while you're playing international fixtures.

I've just started playing as Phil Hughes in my career - when I get selected for Australia who's the replacement player for him at the Redbacks? Im guessing its a Phil Hughes duplicate - wouldn't this mess up my first class stats?

Question for Big Ant -When you get selected to play for your international side in career I understand you're replaced by whoever's spot you took in the domestic games you miss while you're playing international fixtures.

I've just started playing as Phil Hughes in my career - when I get selected for Australia who's the replacement player for him at the Redbacks? Im guessing its a Phil Hughes duplicate - wouldn't this mess up my first class stats?

No the game tracks your stats, regardless of what you name your player and if the name happens to match another player. That is to say, it's tracking your player not looking for players with a certain name that matches yours.

One question how much long time it does take to move to international games?
my player currently is 17 years old and it is showing fair way off for australia domestic season.

One question how much long time it does take to move to international games?
my player currently is 17 years old and it is showing fair way off for australia domestic season.

Absolutely depends on your performance. When I first got the game I started a rookie career and made international squads for t20 and ODI by about the end of the first year.

In my current batting career on veteran I'm aiming for end of year 4 or 5, currently averaging around 20 with the bat in all formats almost finished year 2 so not setting the world on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread