Post your questions about the game here!

Thanks for the help, managed to download and get all the latest players, thanks!

My Internet just went down. When I am trying to play, I get an error. The error states need to be online to play. Can we play don bradman on pc while offline?

My son has brought and loaded the game in pc and it seems all the teams are mixed up. For example England's current team have none of the current players.
Any one have any ideas? Thanks.

Check out the thread here with the skilled/liked/attributed teams, first post of that thread and there are a lot of teams to download from the academy including details of recently updated ones[DOUBLEPOST=1425245370][/DOUBLEPOST]
but if i play late the timing wont be accurate so will the ball be able to travel to the boundaries like they happen in real cricket as batsman slices the ball to cover point region and it goes to a boundary
There is a different timing window for different shots - sometimes "late" is actually "right"[DOUBLEPOST=1425245482][/DOUBLEPOST]
My Internet just went down. When I am trying to play, I get an error. The error states need to be online to play. Can we play don bradman on pc while offline?
You can play offline, but you must be online when the game boots as part of the piracy protection.

Does anyone know how to successfully play scoop shots in the game, trying to emulate a ABD in game but not able to scoop even one in any difficulty, at best runs along the ground to legslip, would be nice if someone can post a screen and how they do it

Does anyone know how to successfully play scoop shots in the game, trying to emulate a ABD in game but not able to scoop even one in any difficulty, at best runs along the ground to legslip, would be nice if someone can post a screen and how they do it

Yes, I think in the unpatched version of the game, it was a little too easy to play the scoop and now it's nearly impossible to play since the game was patched (not sure which patch it was). I have tried many times, haven't been able to connect one after many attempts.

i want cover drive shots to go square of the wicket but the ball always seems to travel in extra cover region , can i play cover drive in that region

i want cover drive shots to go square of the wicket but the ball always seems to travel in extra cover region , can i play cover drive in that region

this was asked by you before and answered - play a little later, and push in the cover point area. there's no square drive as such, but you will hit your cover drives squarer. it does take practice but can 100% be done. the game appears to have a different timing window for different shots, so playing later doesn't mean playing late and edging.

this was asked by you before and answered - play a little later, and push in the cover point area. there's no square drive as such, but you will hit your cover drives squarer. it does take practice but can 100% be done. the game appears to have a different timing window for different shots, so playing later doesn't mean playing late and edging.
can u please post the video playing that shot , it would be helpful

......For example i can't send friend request, and broadcast my game. I have activated Don Bradman cricket 14 still can't access steam features.......
View attachment 139016
View attachment 139018

Dude; Steam has updated few things here. If you haven't bought any game from steam and installed in library; you can't send friend requests anymore! Unfortunate eh! :P sadly it's true.

As of; for broadcasting, I believe again you have to have at least one original paid game from steam in library!

Happy Gaming! :cheers

I've just bought this on the PS4 and am in the midst of my first game, a 4 dayer between Kent (me) and Warwickshire (CPU).

Warwickshire batted first and were 90+ without loss then I started to get the hang of the bowling and I've managed to peg them back to 214/8.

One thing I have noticed is that all outfield catches (or catching opportunities) are going down. Which leads me to believe that I'm doing something wrong. I have fielding assistance on so the CPU moves the fielders for me, should I be doing something when the ball hits the fielder??

The control diagram suggests pressing R3 but it feels weird and hasn't worked so far when I've tried. Am I just bad at catching or am I missing a trick?

Users who are viewing this thread