Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I think maybe it's just implied by the fact it's mentioned in the main body that it's a part of the list.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Quote: It’s not without its faults – there is the odd extraordinary shot (there is greater-than-usual scope to hit sixes over fine-leg off the front foot)

I'm glad they have highlighted this shot as it's definitely one to be removed/replaced/tweaked in the future.

chris1990

School Cricketer
They thought Cricket 07 was underrated - out of the box it was 'not very good'
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbee to this form and I really enjoy cricket. got Cricket 2004 PC game for free recently. really enjoyed playing though it was quite old. But it was spoiled halfway, due to cpu trying to continue bowling the same bowler, and game getting stuck. Searched the net from top to bottom for Sawtweak, couldn't find it anywhere. Really appreciate If someone can upload it with any other patches for that game. Thanks

PS: this is my first post & my fist day @ this great site. Couldn't figure out how to start a new post. Apologies for posting it in here. didn't mean to steal your thread.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi everyone,
I'm a newbee to this form and I really enjoy cricket. got Cricket 2004 PC game for free recently. really enjoyed playing though it was quite old. But it was spoiled halfway, due to cpu trying to continue bowling the same bowler, and game getting stuck. Searched the net from top to bottom for Sawtweak, couldn't find it anywhere. Really appreciate If someone can upload it with any other patches for that game. Thanks

PS: this is my first post & my fist day @ this great site. Couldn't figure out how to start a new post. Apologies for posting it in here. didn't mean to steal your thread.

first post appears to be a request for piracy of an 11 year old game, in an irrelevant thread, in an irrelevant forum.

Bravo chris - you're gonna fit in well here.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
....and he quoted an ex administrator. It's muppet bingo.

Naveenncc would be proud. [HASHTAG]#TheLegacyContinues[/HASHTAG]

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
....and he quoted an ex administrator. It's muppet bingo.

Naveenncc would be proud. [HASHTAG]#TheLegacyContinues[/HASHTAG]

Naveencc was Nostradamus of PC.net. You gotta show some [HASHTAG]#Respect[/HASHTAG] ... the legend saw through Fegan when we were still trying to figure out release month of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread