Don Bradman Cricket in the Press

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm convinced that it was a parody/troll account. Wasn't his main bone of contention with Ashes that it wasn't going to have an Indian player on the cover and therefore could never succeed?

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I can assure you it wasn't a parody/troll account.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Wasn't his main bone of contention with Ashes that it wasn't going to have an Indian player on the cover and therefore could never succeed?

I believe the exact quote was:

naveenncc said:
hello single foolish game will not success becoz of many reason ur game have no indian connection

...but reading into his parable, in the book of Naveenncc you can deduce what you like.

He was banned for saying Ashes 13 was going to be shit.

He was banned because he spammed a bunch of threads and openly admitted to piracy.

naveenncc said:
thanks sir , stupid game downloaded from illegal site

If people were banned for fear of Ashes13 being rubbish we'd have about half the members we do currently!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I did start a campaign not long ago [HASHTAG]#freenaveenncc[/HASHTAG] ...for that very reason.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I prefer that hashtag to "[HASHTAG]#respect[/HASHTAG]". Not sure that fully encapsulates his MO.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...There's money to be made on putting his 18 posts into a coffee-table sized book for people to quote over a cookie with guests. The Book Of Naveenncc.

[Insert Photoshop Here]

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
...There's money to be made on putting his 18 posts into a coffee-table sized book for people to quote over a cookie with guests. The Book Of Naveenncc.

[Insert Photoshop Here]

I will be happy when there's a sticky thread on PC.org with all his posts...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
There should be a news-scroll type thing on the main page with rotating quotes...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
^This guy gets it

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Not sure there's anything new here that hasn't already been officially confirmed, but a good read throughout anyway.
Developer roundtable: On why Australian development has had its best year ever - Digitally Downloaded

TLDR -
"Ross Symons:
With Don Bradman we released the first Australian-made PS4 and Xbox One game at retail and digital, and proudly, managed to have Big Ant keep the IP rights. Following that up with Rugby League Live 3 across five platforms just last month, and hitting #1 on the Australia/NZ all platforms charts against the likes of NBA and Mad Max, was also awesome.

We’re certainly looking forward next year to continuing the development and releasing the sequel to Don Bradman Cricket for console, PC, and also a companion app on mobile. It’ll feature all-new commentary and a host of new features never before seen in any sports game – we really can’t wait to start sharing what we have on the cards with our fans. I have to say, Big Ant’s pretty busy for sure, we’ll have three console titles out within the next 12 months!"​

Users who are viewing this thread