Votes: 23 54.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

umosay

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
As with nearly every other game my expectations are very low till proven otherwise :P

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
in my opinion game is build from all code master tiles , same bowling styles and stupid shot , and commentary borrowed from brain Lara cricket series that why they not release trailer . I thing big ant is different game same like ea sport and put Ur valuable money on big ant cricket .
Please tell me more about how they will borrow Mark Nicholas, David Lloyd and Michael Slater's commentary from the Brian Lara series.

You don't get to have opinions on fact.

D

Dutch

But he mentioned brain lara cricket not brian lara cricket.

I think that is a reference to the fact that said Lara has one and he perhaps not?

And he was right in that those guys did do some commentary for a little known surgery / cricket game where you had to remove valuable organs from famous cricketers before the umpires called bad light..... a wonderful game in which the term "no-ball" was in fact a very legitimate move.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Time to ban newbies from posting in these threads, just leads to spam. :p

naveenncc

Banned
boring commentary not match with indian commenter

Time to ban newbies from posting in these threads, just leads to spam. :p

hello single foolish game will not success becoz of many reason ur game have no indian connection just put any indian ranji player is better than both who is on cover .2 game have not extra ordinary comenter like harsha . poor marketing , people hate ur facebook post is sign of makink disaster game . many jokes in ashes criket 09 ,where player take 2 run where one there and hit to boundary even not take single . all eye on big ant criket feel like ea

----------

:spy:spy u say on face book every thing on pipeline i think ur pipelin is block in front of big cricket academy , and busy in making team and palyer in big cricket academy:yes

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
hello single foolish game will not success becoz of many reason ur game have no indian connection just put any indian ranji player is better than both who is on cover .2 game have not extra ordinary comenter like harsha . poor marketing , people hate ur facebook post is sign of makink disaster game . many jokes in ashes criket 09 ,where player take 2 run where one there and hit to boundary even not take single . all eye on big ant criket feel like ea
Yes, it's amazing how Ashes Cricket 2013 doesn't have an Indian player on the cover, shocking oversight.

D

Dutch

I can understand that English is not your first language, or perhaps not your fifth, but would do you expect from a game called Ashes 2013? The Ashes is played between Australia and England therefore don't you think that the emphasis on content would be suited to that theme?

If you have nothing to say but a tiresome tirade of all and sundry please do it with the greatest pleasure in your bathroom.....as you point out yourself, this is not the Ashes 2013 facebook page, so don't use it like it is.

Your post actually reminds me of the French in Monty Pythons Holy Grail. Excellent stuff. I wipe my nose in your general direction you silly walking about English types.

Last edited by a moderator:

naveenncc

Banned
success = mahender sing dhoni his hand is gold

Yes, it's amazing how Ashes Cricket 2013 doesn't have an Indian player on the cover, shocking oversight.
success = mahender sing dhoni his hand is gold , just asked to dhoni for promoting u cash like a gold and ur game will succecful ,its fact u notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread