Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Played few games of RC16 and looks good, new design, shots, a large pool of modes. :)

Feroz Ahamed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Guys , can anyone let me know if it is against the laws to edit/modify graphically ( not full version or unlimited coins hack ) an android game . I know that its off-topic . But the reason why im posting here , is that i have modded the RC 16 game and i haven't uploaded anywhere the link of that mod yet . But would surely like to , only if i get to know that its not illegal . And here's the video preview of that modded game :

MOD INCLUDES : Correct team logos , Correct team names ( as of now i've corrected only a few) , commentary files from that of Cricket 07 (I will remove the commentary as soon as i get to know if it is illegal and i would replace them with other audio files ) and other graphical changes .

B

Bigby Wolf

Guys , can anyone let me know if it is against the laws to edit/modify graphically ( not full version or unlimited coins hack ) an android game . I know that its off-topic . But the reason why im posting here , is that i have modded the RC 16 game and i haven't uploaded anywhere the link of that mod yet . But would surely like to , only if i get to know that its not illegal . And here's the video preview of that modded game :

MOD INCLUDES : Correct team logos , Correct team names ( as of now i've corrected only a few) , commentary files from that of Cricket 07 (I will remove the commentary as soon as i get to know if it is illegal and i would replace them with other audio files ) and other graphical changes .

Excellent work!!
Upload it by creating a new thread.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

MOD INCLUDES : Correct team logos , Correct team names ( as of now I've corrected only a few) , commentary files from that of Cricket 07 (I will remove the commentary as soon as i get to know if it is illegal and i would replace them with other audio files ) and other graphical changes .

I don't think the developer will allow you to do this because in this case you will be uploading the whole game (apk) rather than some files (like PC modding) and that would deny them downloads on Play store and money too. So I think it is illegal in this case.

Feroz Ahamed

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I don't think the developer will allow you to do this because in this case you will be uploading the whole game (apk) rather than some files (like PC modding) and that would deny them downloads on Play store and money too. So I think it is illegal in this case.

I totally agree with you and so i decided not to upload the link anywhere . But actually i was only about to upload the " .obb " file but not the " .apk " file and to my surprise the game worked with the modified ".obb" file only if I downloaded the apk from the playstore so there wouldn't have been a problem I guess . But I like the game a lot and so I support the developers and so decided not to upload . The RC game has a lot of potential , and the only Cricket game which glued me to the mobile for a longer time .

NursingHomeFire

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I download the game and i need money to play on android
well this just sucks rabbits balls

Users who are viewing this thread