dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
ok if there is someone that wants to help with the hack, i would need to find the address with the position of the ball in memory.
If you want to help reply here please or send me a pm.
If you want something to start, these instructions have the position of the ball "drawn" on screen, not the "real physycal" position
that i'm trying to find. It would be:
BaseAddress +2A85A8 - movss xmm0,[esi+20]

or maybe

BaseAddress +2ADD66 - movss xmm0,[esi+64]

depending on the version of DBC that you are using.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
ok if there is someone that wants to help with the hack, i would need to find the address with the position of the ball in memory.
If you want to help reply here please or send me a pm.
If you want something to start, these instructions have the position of the ball "drawn" on screen, not the "real physycal" position
that i'm trying to find. It would be:
BaseAddress +2A85A8 - movss xmm0,[esi+20]

or maybe

BaseAddress +2ADD66 - movss xmm0,[esi+64]

depending on the version of DBC that you are using.

I'd love to help if I can. But I'll be honest I understood very little of what you wrote:) however if you wanna pm me any details I would be delighted to help

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Better starting a conversation with interested members.....

Plotinus

Associate Captain
I've tried 1.03 but I don't like the fact that it disables both the Back (<) and Start (>) buttons...both of which I would otherwise use...and I don't really have a need to disable catching. It is interesting that stopping the AI from picking up the ball can be done...but I'm not sure why I would want to do it. Back to 1.02 for me for the time being.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does this hack work in career mode? I tried v1.02 and when I start this hack on career mode the tool gets stuck and "not responding" message is displayed.

I don't know what mistake I'm doing while running this. Any help is appreciated. Need to get this tool working.

BTW tried it on Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does this hack work in career mode? I tried v1.02 and when I start this hack on career mode the tool gets stuck and "not responding" message is displayed.

I don't know what mistake I'm doing while running this. Any help is appreciated. Need to get this tool working.

BTW tried it on Win 7 Ultimate 32-bit.

Just leave it. It may take a while but it will always start eventually. Just go on playing the game as it's waiting to start

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just leave it. It may take a while but it will always start eventually. Just go on playing the game as it's waiting to start
The problem is, game eventually starts lagging and is unplayable.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
when the hack starts, it will require 500 mb ram for some seconds. I didnt write that part of code (the memory scanner) but i will try
to optimize it.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Better starting a conversation with interested members.....

Zim I can see your subtle hints :p correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you do some big gameplay changes for C04 with sam?

Think I might be wrong but I remember you doing some sort of modding beyond the regular graphic mods...Also speaking to Abhas (the guy who made C07.exe) would be worthwhile if he's still into it.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Zim I can see your subtle hints :p correct me if I'm wrong but didn't you do some big gameplay changes for C04 with sam?

Think I might be wrong but I remember you doing some sort of modding beyond the regular graphic mods...Also speaking to Abhas (the guy who made C07.exe) would be worthwhile if he's still into it.

Yeah all my modding was to do with altering gameplay files from BLC 99 through to IC10

What I meant above was that for discussion on altering values in memory etc it might be more convenient to discuss it via a Conversation that pm'ing Franco as he was suggesting as everyone can join in the Conversation at same time

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Yeah all my modding was to do with altering gameplay files from BLC 99 through to IC10

What I meant above was that for discussion on altering values in memory etc it might be more convenient to discuss it via a Conversation that pm'ing Franco as he was suggesting as everyone can join in the Conversation at same time

Ah thought so, I didn't know you went all the way up until IC10...I didn't play IC10 as sort of lost interest in cricket games and looked very similar to AC09 which is the last one I played, what kind of mods did you do for IC10?

And yeah eventually the guys who know how to do this stuff will probably end up doing that...or so we hope!

D

Dutch

Not to mention all the donkey work we did for Ashes 2013....what a joke.

Anyway you will always be remembered in my books as the legend who made bowling in C07 somehow playable! What say you @cooks1st100 :)

Users who are viewing this thread