Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Very quick question about Career Mode if anyone is willing to check. I know you can improve your batting/bowling/fielding skills as you go along, but - 1) can you choose how they're balanced when you set up your player at the start, and 2) do your fitness and mental attributes (judgement, agility, fitness, etc) improve automatically over time or do you control that too? I'm assuming they won't stay the same like the last game, as they're displayed on the Career Mode menu screen, but just wondering what we control.

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Purely out of interest do all these 'early' copies have the day 1 patch? I remember one being mentioned a while back. was it a thing?

Xobii

School Cricketer
So the street date has broken here in karachi:pak:. Just got my copy as well AH. It will be widely available tomorrow.

Thanks to the Big Ant Team

Attachments

• WP_20161209_22_03_03_Rich.jpg
    WP_20161209_22_03_03_Rich.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 136

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Wish someone has access or authority to unlock it on digital. 3 people having the game, isn't it enough to break the set date world wide. ;)

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wish someone has access or authority to unlock it on digital. 3 people having the game, isn't it enough to break the set date world wide. ;)
Hoping it magically appears in Steam tomorrow hahaha!

nathan00107

Club Cricketer
Jb Hifi now has their release date set to the 16th. Hopefully EB will follow suit but their damn website doesnt want to work.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here is another gameplay video with some wonderful kits. unfortunately i can't find the name who uploaded it.

@MattW i tried to download things in the community but the "original author" and "submitted by" shows as user code (numeric value). it will be easy to identify if we see the name there.

Also i got an error and the game was crashed couple of times. it happens when i tried to save the video, and the other time when i tried to resume the game. error code is same in both the cases CE-34878-0

I have a suggestion, please check if you can implement it in the future. During bowling the most frequent thing we do is changing the fields especially online. It talks some time to open the menu searching for the right field. If we have an option to mark the fields as favourite and able to navigate the favourite fields through the arrow keys it would be great. Just my opinion.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Looking forward to seeing how the AI bats in a test. Looked aggressive in that video which is good to see.

The players definitely look different to 14. Maybe more slimline? Or the tops are tighter?

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Still seeing some unfortunate oddities in the fielding like direct hits being way more common than real life and wicket keepers unnecessarily taking off the bails. There was also an instance when the ball was blocked back towards the bowler quite slowly yet it went into the slow motion camera which doesn't really seem necessary for the situation.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
"They will definitely have stock early. Photoshop your receipts and hassle the stores for it and you will get it at least a week beforehand."
*Game leaks*
"This is not ideal, but beyond our control".

:)

I wasn't talking about distributors leaking the product before everyone's got it.

I have no issue of date breaking when everyone has access, however having limited access too early with a game with community supported content is not ideal.

villafan001

Club Captain
Is it me, or are the backs of the players' shoulders moving around an awful lot at fall of wicket celebrations etc. in these videos? Seems to be creating an odd ripple effect across the back of the shirts.

Users who are viewing this thread