game crashing and my thoughts on DBC 17

Eggy

School Cricketer
I have played DBC 14 for over 200 hours on PC which was amazing and I loved it, the batting was great the bowling needed some improvement as well as the AI..

I saw the DBC 17 get announced and was super excited for this game couldn't wait for it,

Batting

• the batting in DBC 17 needs fixing its worst than 14
  • The backfoot shot is bad they step so far away from the wickets
  • the timing display won't work it says everything green and you get out or its not really a good shot
  • you can't bat out of your crease if you miss the ball or let it go the wicket keeper gets you out
  • the batting for me was a big let down

AI
  • the fielding is terrible they just watch the ball go past them
  • they let you get singles every ball because the bowler won't get it or the other fielders won't
  • the AI is not very realistic as there diving for the ball is impossible in real life esp for fast bowlers
  • when Ai bat in tests they still as it was in DBC 14 smash the ball around instead of taking their time maybe let us control the aggression of the AI

Career mode

The Career mode is an improvement from the last, I like that we start at club level and work our way through, would like to see some other matches added like one day club and 2-day matches as well.

• Let us chose the teams even if we are not the captain, because you become captain then you get to club level makes this more fun
  • I would like to see a coaching mode, like in Rugby league live 3
  • when you download a new team make it so we don't have to start a new career mode cause there are teams still getting made
  • with the crowds in the stadiums, there is way too many people going to a club game or a first class game the stadium is full sometimes.
  • I remember reading somewhere I think on IGN injuries is that for us as well or just AI if so please make it for us as well make it more realistic
  • where did all the stats go why did you remove this from DBC 17??? please put this back i want to know my stats and all the players in my team and other teams as well
  • can we be able to use hot spot cam when ever we would like big eye

Feilding manger

• can we please have it set to all batsmen or have the option to when placing the field
  • the field editor is annoying with going through each fielder to move them why not have a big hand to drag player

I do hope all these things do get fixed, added DBC 14 was great i hope this game becomes great too i feel that this game was rushed and not polished off.

Users who are viewing this thread