Don Bradman Cricket 17 First Impressions Thread

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
...you're just saying that because you amished me.
Why was the Amish woman ex-communicated? Two mennonite.

I trust you've been keeping busy, making the cricket gaming world a better place, somewhere, somehow.

D

Dutch

No , they are tightlipped , sworn to secrecy by the overlords :)

Not meaning to take your comment the wrong way as it is meant tongue in cheek but there has certainly been no NDA or anything: I just don't feel it is my place to say things that are not actually my property as it were. Plus experience has shown that a number of people jump on anything and use it for their own petty needs which is a shame for the vast majority you could actually have a decent discussion with. I will however say this and feel that this is something that I can say: BA has asked the beta group to be harsh, even brutal in their feedback and analysis of what needs to be fixed and what has priorities. I can truly say using diplomatic language that these "conversations have been very frank and honest and continue to be so!" This is of course no guarantee that all the things we want to be fixed will be fixed but there is a real striving there to listen and implement.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Not meaning to take your comment the wrong way as it is meant tongue in cheek but there has certainly been no NDA or anything: I just don't feel it is my place to say things that are not actually my property as it were. Plus experience has shown that a number of people jump on anything and use it for their own petty needs which is a shame for the vast majority you could actually have a decent discussion with. I will however say this and feel that this is something that I can say: BA has asked the beta group to be harsh, even brutal in their feedback and analysis of what needs to be fixed and what has priorities. I can truly say using diplomatic language that these "conversations have been very frank and honest and continue to be so!" This is of course no guarantee that all the things we want to be fixed will be fixed but there is a real striving there to listen and implement.

I can only second this. There is a real desire to improve the game and put right what is wrong. Some very genuine and frank conversations going on.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I can only second this. There is a real desire to improve the game and put right what is wrong. Some very genuine and frank conversations going on.
Then long may the genuine-ness and frankness continue, if it rectifies the mistakes. I suspect Biggs has been one of the major contributors, with or without the Amish beard.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Actually no, no idea where he's been! Or gone, again!
Ya right. I mention his name, suddenly he appears, then Dutch and you arrive to protesteth 'where have you been, and where are you now'. :lol Espionage 101. :lol Anyway, make the game good, Senor Biggs.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The people in the Beta group have been chosen because they play the game, and respectfully, I don't need to say anything about not saying anything.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The people in the Beta group have been chosen because they play the game, and respectfully, I don't need to say anything about not saying anything.
Good going Mr. I sincerely considering not to support you anymore!! Now you've created a lobby for all those "respectful" players for your beta testing? Waao!! GTH!

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
biggsy-he-knows-vdqn58.jpg
1na89p

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Good going Mr. I sincerely considering not to support you anymore!! Now you've created a lobby for all those "respectful" players for your beta testing? Waao!! GTH!

Best not to comment if a) you can't read the post properly, and b) you don't know what you're talking about

D

Dutch

A little joke;

Do you know why divers fall backwards from the side of a boat?

Because if they fall forwards they end up on the floor of the boat....

Ha ha....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread