Don Bradman Cricket 17 First Impressions Thread

D

Deleted member 46200

Good going Mr. I sincerely considering not to support you anymore!! Now you've created a lobby for all those "respectful" players for your beta testing? Waao!! GTH!
I thought I never listened but it's in plan text surely, you can understand what's being said... I'm going shopping!

Ask yourself this would you want to be a beta tester? Me, no way, it's hard work and not the fun that some people think. Maybe I think differently but I don't play a lot of computer games they are a way for me to take my mind of things to others they are a way of life and then we have the casual player that probably makes up the basis of this forum.

Not a fun job if your heart isn't in it, have respect bro or... Grandad???

Last edited by a moderator:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good going Mr. I sincerely considering not to support you anymore!! Now you've created a lobby for all those "respectful" players for your beta testing? Waao!! GTH!

You need to read very carefully, much more carefully than you have done, what you are saying is not at all what I said - I said they play the game and would respect the non-disclosure of what they are testing.

There are very few on the Beta list, to say all is quite a stretch. For the avoidance of doubt, there are some on the Beta list that certainly criticise the game publicly (sometimes harshly), we have a diverse range of people with diverse views, the only unifying factors being the play the game a lot and respect the idea of no-disclosure.

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
The people in the Beta group have been chosen because they play the game, and respectfully, I don't need to say anything about not saying anything.

There are very few on the Beta list, to say all is quite a stretch. For the avoidance of doubt, there are some on the Beta list that certainly criticise the game publicly (sometimes harshly), we have a diverse range of people with diverse views, the only unifying factors being they play the game a lot and respect the idea of no-disclosure.

I`ll play even more to try and make the list for the next iteration then , although I`m 4th on the PS4 Pro20 scene ... , maybe one has to own the PC version ?

Someone`s got to bat for the Online Only Clan :)

Wealey

ICC Board Member
biggsy-he-knows-vdqn58.jpg
1na89p

Hopefully your not pinning your hopes on his involvement, as I said he's been MIA for months!!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A little joke;

Do you know why divers fall backwards from the side of a boat?

Because if they fall forwards they end up on the floor of the boat....

Ha ha....

A previously unknown Shakespeare play, full of explicit sex, has been found under the floor of the pantry of a Dorset Manor-house dating to the 15th century. A folio of "Rosalind Doeth Arden" was found during renovations on Hayroll Manor. Speaking of the raunchy text, literary historian Wallace Smeghurst said "it's the most exciting thing I've ever come across".

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
A little joke;

Do you know why divers fall backwards from the side of a boat?

Because if they fall forwards they end up on the floor of the boat....

Ha ha....

I died. I don't know why but this stupid joke ended me.

D

Deleted member 46200

A previously unknown Shakespeare play, full of explicit sex, has been found under the floor of the pantry of a Dorset Manor-house dating to the 15th century. A folio of "Rosalind Doeth Arden" was found during renovations on Hayroll Manor. Speaking of the raunchy text, literary historian Wallace Smeghurst said "it's the most exciting thing I've ever come across".
Yes heard that one many times...

chaman82

County Cricketer
Would love to test the batting improvements and give feedback, specially on pro cam.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Beta testing AFTER launch lol

Users who are viewing this thread