Not open for further replies.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We want a rematch the sim was wrong and will be back baby !
Surprising to see you're still so frustrated even after a win. Geez! PCPL isn't a matter of life and death. Get your priorities right.

D

Deleted member 46200

Guess we've won the banter war Caroline 1-0 Shitehawks! See you all soon.

D

Deleted member 46200

Nah rematch please reamtch!
Let me know the date as I maybe out having fun not out walking back to the pavilion.[DOUBLEPOST=1493663187][/DOUBLEPOST]At least your tea will still be hot.

B

Bigby Wolf

You do realize you're making a fool out of yourself here, do you?
I was trying to be sarcastic nothing else , let the banter on (it's fun though ) and i don't really care of making a mockery of myself.
Regarding rematch i know exactly what happened back after the 1st restart of the pcpl so sorry especially to @RUDOLPH was the manger back then had to face a lot of criticism from the skyhawks.
ah.. I am much better being a taciturn person.

D

Deleted member 46200

Congratulations Sky Hawks :clap

Don't start something :spy please !!!
The fact that there is more banter in this match's backlash than its build-up is slightly...

:/
Were talking them into defeat... I actually forgot to give them some stick before the game so must make a meanse. Aren't the Demons supposed to be practicing their walking.... With a bat tucked under their arm towards safety?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Were talking them into defeat... I actually forgot to give them some stick before the game so must make a meanse. Aren't the Demons supposed to be practicing their walking.... With a bat tucked under their arm towards safety?
That's Fridays, we worship Satan on a Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread