Wenger Out?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No one cares about Wenger anymore.............

D

Deleted member 46200

No one cares about Wenger anymore.............
After watching Sky sports news yesterday (and the fact I'm not a total dick and, pick things up fast).... Are Arsenal going to become the next Aston Villa... ?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
After watching Sky sports news yesterday (and the fact I'm not a total dick and, pick things up fast).... Are Arsenal going to become the next Aston Villa... ?

This post online says it all re: Lemar not signing from Monaco:
What the hell was Wenger expecting? You bring the kid for a tour, have him agree to a contract supposedly, and then start haggling over the price, while the rest of his teammates are being sold. You then say that Monaco aren’t willing to sell because the aforementioned players have been sold.

Now, 3 games into a dumpster fire, you want Lemar to agree to terms? There’s a reason he seems more interested in LFC.

Really hope this is Wenger’s last season.

Wenger/the board always behind the other big teams with it comes to transfer market. Not sure they can ever become that bad to get relegated and then have no hope of getting promoted again though (i.e. Villa)...!!

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
He should have been out like a decade ago lol

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I don't know why he hasn't been sacked yet. His refusal to sign players he actually needs is perplexing at best.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
I don't know why he hasn't been sacked yet. His refusal to sign players he actually needs is perplexing at best.

Blind Loyalty from the board maybe? I think he gets on well with a number of them?

Many fans still back him too I believe, but surely they are clinging to the past....

Users who are viewing this thread