• WGCAtooCAR_148737_04.jpg
    WGCAtooCAR_148737_04.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 13

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
LEED9872.svg
Hi. Can anyone create this logo please? I’ve tried but cannot get it to upload in the first instance. Thanks

stephencox32

County Cricketer

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth Great stuff thanks - a fantastic job! I was wondering if I posted up a few minor championship logos if you may have a go at reproducing them please? As you may know I’m currently putting together kits for those teams and some of the logos I’m having problems with. Berkshire Cornwall to name two. You will of course be acknowledged for any you produce. Thanks Stephen

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
@wasteyouryouth Great stuff thanks - a fantastic job! I was wondering if I posted up a few minor championship logos if you may have a go at reproducing them please? As you may know I’m currently putting together kits for those teams and some of the logos I’m having problems with. Berkshire Cornwall to name two. You will of course be acknowledged for any you produce. Thanks Stephen
Yeah that's fine. Happy to give them a go.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth sorry there seems to be a few - any you can have a go at would be great. Many thanks again. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth thats great thanks. I have attempted to do them using a simple svg conversion but the creation centre doesn’t like them either because they have too many points or I can’t get them to chance colour. I’m inexperienced at actually creating a logo using the downloaded ones simply as a template and using the creation tools within the game. Is that how you create them or do you use an external program and upload to the game? Looking forward to seeing the West Indies domestic stuff too! Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread