Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
It's not all the players but the batsmen specifically. You can see it most easily as they walk out to bat at the start of a game. I'm on xbox and don't have a clue how to upload a screenshot onto here...

Well I'm not really sure your theory on batsmen being shrunk to fit animations holds much water. Here's a pic of a 7'3/full muscles batsman I made taking guard, he looked fine walking out as well.

huRk5XE.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well I'm not really sure your theory on batsmen being shrunk to fit animations holds much water. Here's a pic of a 7'3/full muscles batsman I made taking guard, he looked fine walking out as well.

huRk5XE.jpg

FAKE NEWS.

This is an average sized batsman that has not been shrunk to the absolute minimum.

9j4MAMC.jpg

Hester

County Cricketer

huRk5XE.jpg

Haha that's brilliant! Take note of the fielder in the helmet though. He's one of the mini-men I'm talking about. These mini-men weren't in any dbc games.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Haha that's brilliant! Take note of the fielder in the helmet though. He's one of the mini-men I'm talking about. These mini-men weren't in any dbc games.

I mean, you'd look a bit like a "mini-man" if you were crouched next to a guy that's 7 foot 3 as well. Also that is one of the Big Ant teams so I assume it's a real person. :lol

Hester

County Cricketer
Also, take a look at Starc when he walks out to bat. Body of a 7 yr old. But when he's bowling? He's Beefcake Mcbeef.

And it's not just Starc... It's just a stark example...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
FAKE NEWS.

This is an average sized batsman that has not been shrunk to the absolute minimum.

9j4MAMC.jpg

How did you get the Aussie WC 92 kit? Did you or someone create kits & teams from WC 92? If yes, can you let me know how I can download those teams/kits, i.e. team names and the academy user name?

Users who are viewing this thread