Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Ok legit question - is there any plan to let us create domestic competitions to use in career mode in the future? And to add international teams?

Feels odd replacing the English County teams with India Ranji teams and keeping the same structure; especially considering it should be feasible to play in both in one career. And if I want to get all the associates in I have to kiss goodbye to taking that match wining 5 wicket haul against a Test nation in the World Cup.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Well there's no world cup in career mode so you're safe...

I'd imagine that level of customisation isn't there yet because of the amount of work that needs to go into testing the current career mode. It's likely a next version thing to get that expanded rather than something in the scope of a patch.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Daymn. I'll guess I'll just be satisfied being a seasoned county pro with occasional appearances for India but never getting to the WC then :(

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yeah I'd love that feature of choosing/ creating career tournaments for career. I'd love for example to remove List A and/or T20 and replicate historic careers.

Be interesting to know whether any config files for that sort of thing could be opened for modding purposes

ROHITH C R

School Cricketer
Can we play in team india after playing in australian domestic teams in career mode in dbc 14??

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we play in team india after playing in australian domestic teams in career mode in dbc 14??
Check the selection status. The country name would be mentioned there. If you see India, then you will be able to play for India.

Users who are viewing this thread