TENNIS AO Tennis

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Just bought the game today online for PS4 and I've just read there is another 12gb update out. Will I need to do this 12gb PLUS the other 12gb update from a couple weeks ago separately (so 24gb) or will it compress it into one 12gb-ish update somehow? I've got really slow internet so could take me about 3 days to download that! Haha :facepalm

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
I dont think THIS weeks update is out yet for PS4, the 12gb update you read about I think was just JohnnyDGaming mentioning the previous 12gb update and hoping that THIS weeks update is not as big.

I bloody wish it was out though this weeks patch, it has what I want in it!!

Xmas time...[DOUBLEPOST=1528391412][/DOUBLEPOST]projoe:-

...and anyway, if you bought it online today chances are you have it all downloaded and up to date anyway

JoeS31

County Cricketer
I bought the retail version so hopefully will have it by Saturday, just a bit concerned over how long it will take to download all these big updates! :noway

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I dont think THIS weeks update is out yet for PS4, the 12gb update you read about I think was just JohnnyDGaming mentioning the previous 12gb update and hoping that THIS weeks update is not as big.

I bloody wish it was out though this weeks patch, it has what I want in it!!

Xmas time...[DOUBLEPOST=1528391412][/DOUBLEPOST]projoe:-

...and anyway, if you bought it online today chances are you have it all downloaded and up to date anyway
Ross did say on Twitter it is 12g to accomadate the new creative tools for stadiums.[DOUBLEPOST=1528392033][/DOUBLEPOST]
I bought the retail version so hopefully will have it by Saturday, just a bit concerned over how long it will take to download all these big updates! :noway
As far as i know, you will only get the 1.27 update when installing the new game. Not all of them.

D

Deleted member 9102

This is the most promising thing I've seen since the initial release.

Admitting/understanding past failings, proposing fundamental gameplay changes (mentioning movement in particular) and hinting at the lifecycle of the current version including AO 2019... All great to hear. I wish this sort of post from Ross, as well as the level of communication from Mikey here and on Discord had been present earlier (or before release). I would have been a lot less cynical...

I really hope Big Ant can redeem themselves and get back to being the studio that was among my most respected and trusted development teams for their approach and execution throughout the lifecycle of DBC14. The trend of releasing games in such an unfinished state really needs to change, it's happened with so many of their games lately.

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Ross did say on Twitter it is 12g to accomadate the new creative tools for stadiums.[DOUBLEPOST=1528392033][/DOUBLEPOST]
As far as i know, you will only get the 1.27 update when installing the new game. Not all of them.
Thanks, that's a relief! Looking forward to giving this a whirl after my huge disappointment with TWT.

D

Deleted member 46200

I feel so left out, You only reply to @Dutch... Must be because I am South African
But you've still got me as a friend... He moans to much and can't get to the net much![DOUBLEPOST=1528401461][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks, that's a relief! Looking forward to giving this a whirl after my huge disappointment with TWT.
And when you do you'll have a better opinion than anyone as you'd have played both... Thanks in advance for the honest review however short x

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Just to be aware the PS4 US/ XBOX One and PC patches are all approx 800meg or less. The PS4 EU (which includes Australia/NZ/India) is a lot larger, this is due to additional assets requiring to be built into that patch that weren't required in the other patches. I can't confirm the exact size yet, I'm sure someone will v. shortly, but it will be a large number of gigs.

D

Dutch

Looking forward to this! have a quickie before bedtime......and then play some tennis....mwahaha....schoolboy humour at its best

Users who are viewing this thread