End Game [MARVEL - Infinity War Mafia] Mafia Goons win (Naman Thakur & Manish.)

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Sinister not lynching or giving reason against FP has again raised my suspicions . Hope this is good for town !

Lynch : Fake Passport

@RUDI

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Sinister not lynching or giving reason against FP has again raised my suspicions . Hope this is good for town !

Lynch : Fake Passport

@RUDI
So, you want me to lynch FP for the sake of it. Seriously? I think we (or I) should think then decide who to lynch! Maybe you are the mafia and trying to set him up because you know that he is not your partner or you found it out.

So, you want it then
Lynch: Naman Thakur

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You had pushed everyone to reveal the identity. There was an important role i.e, Doctor. That role is very important since that player can save one player at night. Revealing the identity would mean that mafia will come to know who is the doctor. And you being the mafia wanted to know who is the doctor.

Lynch - Fakepassport

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
You had pushed everyone to reveal the identity. There was an important role i.e, Doctor. That role is very important since that player can save one player at night. Revealing the identity would mean that mafia will come to know who is the doctor. And you being the mafia wanted to know who is the doctor.

Lynch - Fakepassport
So now 4 votes. That should be it for Mr. Fakepassport
@RUDI reveal now!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
That he is either townie or doctor!

It seems that I am playing noobiest than all here . Lynches & Unlynches everywhere ......... So , I thought that the conscience should be ideal & hence , again lynched him following the theory .

I had lynched FP couple of days ago and if I were the mafia, I wouldn't have unlynched him. I just did the analysation part again . Let's hope that FP turns out to be mafia. If not, we are in deep trouble. All the evidences are against him .

BTW What are your opinions about Manish and Ashutosh ?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
It seems that I am playing noobiest than all here . Lynches & Unlynches everywhere ......... So , I thought that the conscience should be ideal & hence , again lynched him following the theory .

I had lynched FP couple of days ago and if I were the mafia, I wouldn't have unlynched him. I just did the analysation part again . Let's hope that FP turns out to be mafia. If not, we are in deep trouble. All the evidences are against him .

BTW What are your opinions about Manish and Ashutosh ?
Nothing to read from whatever @Manish. has posted but @Ashutosh. seems very honest but I am still not sure.
I think (just assumption) that Manish is townie and Ashutosh, I don't know but could be another townie!

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Nothing to read from whatever @Manish. has posted but @Ashutosh. seems very honest but I am still not sure.
I think (just assumption) that Manish is townie and Ashutosh, I don't know but could be another townie!

Let's hope so. Maybe Doctor can save one of us from being killed. Even if our calculations gets wrong and FP turns out to be town, we can still find out the real mafia on day 3 since we have the analysis of previous day. I might or might not be killed tonight (If the Doctor is sensible enought to recognize the things happening . Because pattern says so, first it was zwarrior and on day 2 it would be me. I've played some games and I might be the next target of mafia due to my experience .

But fingers crossed .......

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
The majority has voted against what they thought to be a strange request " reveal our roles ? "
Fake Passport was Thor , a townie.

It is now Night 2 , players with night actions kindly send me your action via PM.

Battling on Mobile tagging. Will tag everyone once I am on my laptop.

Last edited:

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Marvel Infinity War Night 2 - Result

12.jpeg

Thanos showed absolutely no mercy, he used the Infinity Gauntlet to disintegrate his opponent ... Town is in deep, deep trouble ...

Jenocide was killed, she was Black Widow , Town Doctor

Ashutosh @Ashutosh.
Jenocide @Jenocide
Manish @Manish.
Naman Thakur @Naman Thakur
Sinister One @Sinister One

Day 3 starts now ...

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Marvel Infinity War Night 2 - Result

View attachment 210441

Thanos showed absolutely no mercy, he used the Infinity Gauntlet to disintegrate his opponent ... Town is in deep, deep trouble ...

Jenocide was killed, she was Black Widow , Town Doctor

Ashutosh @Ashutosh.
Jenocide @Jenocide
Manish @Manish.
Naman Thakur @Naman Thakur
Sinister One @Sinister One

Day 3 starts now ...

I knew she was doctor. Now we have to find corvus grave and thanos.

Users who are viewing this thread