End Game [MARVEL - Infinity War Mafia] Mafia Goons win (Naman Thakur & Manish.)

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@RUDI I have a question. There were 7 players. Zwarrior is dead, so now 6. We had 3 townies, 2 mafia and 1 doctor. But how is that possible? Since there are 6 people left but mafia, townies and healer are only 6. What about the 7th one?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Manish. Why are you not posting anything? Are you not interested? If I believe that @Ashutosh. is townie, then two mafias to find and one doctor and townie. I really think @Jenocide is doctor or townie since she is not mafia (@RUDI hinted at it) which means she is Black Widow or Scarlet Witch?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
@RUDI I have a question. There were 7 players. Zwarrior is dead, so now 6. We had 3 townies, 2 mafia and 1 doctor. But how is that possible? Since there are 6 people left but mafia, townies and healer are only 6. What about the 7th one?
5 x townies (1 x doctor who is also a townie)
2 x Mafia Goons
zwarrior is dead thus >> 6 x left

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
After a long reading , I have found something . Why I didn't hit it at first instant
FP was mentoring Vegeta .

Was this a way of sweet poisoning ? Well , it has a bearing on the game . Vegeta received counter-attacks from Zwarrior and still didn't found it necessary to show his defense . At those days he was active . Him being the mafia , thought not to feel troubled because he has the night to kill him . I mean it's just straight forward . Just follow FP's first post after Zwarrior 's death . A happy post after the funeral !

For this reason of mine , I am lynching him . And he was also even in Zwarrior & Jen's radar .

Lynch : Fake Passport

And @Manish. , are you active ? Or secretly hiding under the pot ?

O boy, if the townies follow the two kills they can already eliminate one player as a Mafia goon. Will they pick this up?

It also must be following Vegeta seeing the attacks he received from Zwarrior .

Last edited by a moderator:

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
After a long reading , I have found something .

Was this a way of sweet poisoning ? Well , it has a bearing on the game . Vegeta received counter-attacks from Zwarrior and still didn't found it necessary to show his defense . At those days he was active . Him being the mafia , thought not to feel troubled because he has the night to kill him . I mean it's just straight forward . Just follow FP's first post after Zwarrior 's death . A happy post after the funeral !

For this reason of mine , I am lynching him . And he was also even in Zwarrior & Jen's radar .

Lynch : Fake Passport

And @Manish. , are you active ? Or secretly hiding under the pot ?

O boy, if the townies follow the two kills they can already eliminate one player as a Mafia goon. Will they pick this up?

It also must be following Vegeta seeing the attacks he received from Zwarrior .

Last edited by a moderator:

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Are we seriously voting to lynch someone not actively participating in the game?
EDIT: Oh he's been subbed in my bad :p :p

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
After a long reading , I have found something . Why I didn't hit it at first instant

Yes - Something I made explicitly clear to everyone out of fairness. Notice the other mentors didn't probably cause one of them is mentoring mafia.

Vegeta received counter-attacks from Zwarrior and still didn't found it necessary to show his defense

I was a mentor which to me was encouraging him to develop play style etc I wasnt playing for him. I actually posted that he had a choice with the zwarrior when he made the accusations.

The thing about after zwarrior death is clutching at straws, since that post I wasn't playing and had no idea I would be playing.

@Naman Thakur - How do you explain my tactic of everyone claiming? That's a townie AF play.[DOUBLEPOST=1528586697][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am not revealing my role. I am only saying that I am a townie.

Why? -This is suspicious as all hell.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
zwarrior was an experienced player, and killing him in the first night doesn't seem to be strategy of a newbie. Vegeta has played many mafia games, and he knows that he should kill experienced players first. zwarrior suspected Vegeta and lynched him, so Vegeta killed zwarrior in the first night.

Lynch : Vegeta./Fake Passport

This whole post is wrong. If I was the only mentor it would hold slightly more, but we know there are at least 2 mentors + Rudi who are helping out. Your lynching me on the basis of a charge that can be made against more than half the players who have an experienced mentor.

Also ignoring the townie things I have done, like get people to claim.

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
And you took it seriously?

Thanks, I did think Stan Lee could have been the doctor, you just removed that as a possibility by denying your the character at all.

Now, your either mafia covering your ass and made a mistake by not using a character or your a townie who is spreading disinformation, which is only helping mafia. Who are you really?

Users who are viewing this thread