JLT Cup 2018

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hello as the JLT cup approaching as it start this Sunday I am going to update the squads manually and will start them very soon as there conformed I was looking for people to help me maybe do the squads or update some players I will properly start the squads tomorrow as Vic, SA, QLD have announced their squads today I was also looking if they are using the same kits and @wasteyouryouth said he is happy to do the uniforms but I am unsure weather they have changed thanks Cricketlife I will update op every now and again

Victoria 2018 Squad - Wasteyouryouth updated 18 of September
New South Wales 2018 Squad- Wasteyouryouth updated 19 September
Queensland Squad 2018 Squad-Wasteyouryouth updated 18 of September
South Australia 2018 Squad- Wasteyouryouth updated 21 September
Western Australia 2018 Squad- Wasteyouryouth updated 19 September
Tasmania 2018 Squad- Wasteyouryouth updated 21 September

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello as the JLT cup approaching as it start this Sunday I am going to update the squads manually and will start them very soon as there conformed I was looking for people to help me maybe do the squads or update some players I will properly start the squads tomorrow as Vic, SA, QLD have announced their squads today I was also looking if they are using the same kits and @wasteyouryouth said he is happy to do the uniforms but I am unsure weather they have changed thanks Cricketlife I will update op every now and again

Victoria 2018 Squad -
New South Wales 2018 Squad-
Queensland Squad 2018 Squad-
South Australia 2018 Squad-
Western Australia 2018 Squad-
Tasmania 2018 Squad-
Tasmania also announced their squad today as well, in response to the uniforms I believe Victoria is the only team with a new uniform now that they have dumped the 'Bushrangers' tag and are now known as just Victoria. They are using the Victoria Cricket Association logo as their official team logo from now on.

I have already updated the Australian Domestic teams squad's for this season based on the contract lists with the addition of uncontracted players to play in the JLT Cup like Nic Maddinson and Clive Rose although I haven't shared these updated teams yet though.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Tasmania also announced their squad today as well, in response to the uniforms I believe Victoria is the only team with a new uniform now that they have dumped the 'Bushrangers' tag and are now known as just Victoria. They are using the Victoria Cricket Association logo as their official team logo from now on.

I have already updated the Australian Domestic teams squad's for this season based on the contract lists with the addition of uncontracted players to play in the JLT Cup like Nic Maddinson and Clive Rose although I haven't shared these updated teams yet though.
ok thanks buddy you can share them if you like are they full up to date 2018 Squads I messaged you on discord

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I've updated the squads, done updated kits for Queensland and Victoria.

Not shared yet, will probably wait for the other kits.

thanks mate would you mind sharing Victoria and Queensland just to even get them out there so people can use please

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've shared updated kits/squads for Queensland and Victoria. The first class shirts are just plain with equivalent sponsors, I'll update when possible.

Thanks to @Llewelynf for the original work.

Rln65fC.png
vyeG6cL.png
9VVAePz.png
5ZriiNG.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Have shared Western Australia and NSW.

Kits haven't changed much, I made some minor tweaks but that's personal preference.

Like the others, the squads are updated and I've edited the appearances of some players.

Users who are viewing this thread