FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
RETURN OF FRIEDLELE 2019

So first off let me just get something out the way from the bat.

Being a full time teacher in a oversees country, a husband and a father of 3, beta tester for multiple BA titles and content creator for Cricket and AOIT for almost three years straight (practically pouring my heart and soul into every night after the world was asleep) and various other reasons literally lent to serious burnout on my part.

Also, I was diagnosed with Glaucoma, rare for someone my age, and the hours of screen time caused serious pain, mostly because I never knew what the cause of my tension headaches were.

I decided to take a step back and refresh the batteries and take care of my health ensuring I could prolong my eyesight and work through a difficult period.

BUT... Now I am back and over the last few weeks have been secretly working on some new stuff for the Academy.

As a first gift to all those that had supported this venture for so long I decided to make the Australian kits (ODI, Retro, T20 and Test) for all those without the PC version.

I also did all the SA kits currently being used.

I have started on a few bats as well such as the Gunn and Moore 2019 range and a few others.

As the year progresses I will be adding some more updates.

I also noticed today that @wasteyouryouth did some great work on the international players. So before I make any other major updates I will probably play around with his teams to test them out first.

There is a lot of stuff I am hoping to share soon.

Feels good to be back!

Aus 2019.jpg Bats 2019.jpg SA 2019.jpg

To download for PS4 search Llewelynf7

Note: Because of the inability to Link the In game Australia, this is a Custom Team that can only be used in Casual matches and Series, not Career.

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Good to have you back.

Hope you're doing well as can be expected under the circumstances.
Thanks man! and great work on the Academy, you have been killing it with some next level stuff.

Just something I noticed with your new SA, the shirt numbers have changed. Mulder is 13, Reeza Hendricks 17 and van der Dussen is 72. Those are as of this series.

Also not sure if it was intentional but Du Plessis, Elgar and Markram are All Rounders.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks man! and great work on the Academy, you have been killing it with some next level stuff.

Just something I noticed with your new SA, the shirt numbers have changed. Mulder is 13, Reeza Hendricks 17 and van der Dussen is 72. Those are as of this series.

Also not sure if it was intentional but Du Plessis, Elgar and Markram are All Rounders.
It is intentional. To allow them higher ability for bowling, batsman are stuck at a maximum of 50 and I try to get spinners at at 60 minimum for spin.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Welcome back , great news , all the best on the health front , and happy to have one of the academy legends back in the game :)

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
welcome back @Llewelynf

Wish you the best of health as health is wealth...

Cheers looking forward to your creations for PC steam users as well...Team kits & Specially Slazenger classic series bats...

you + @wasteyouryouth in tandem = Legendary creations

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've forgotten how to use the downloaded Australian team, says I can't link it to the new one? Just want to use the new uniforms

Users who are viewing this thread