'Cricket 19' has a May release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I would Love a May Release to be fair as I am going to be playing the world cup on ashes cricket anyway every game but I would love to play the actual stadiums so I hope they do bring it out before the actual ashes

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not much to be gathered from a short teaser more than an announcement of release, but it did look impressive in terms of look. Even in the short video. Here's hoping career mode gets a major overhaul as well.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
It is promising signs as it is the biggest update to the game since Bradman 14 that massive I mean there has been improvements made sense then I would love if some people from this community that do support big ant got a chance of testing the game as we have made them who they are without us they may not even have got the licensing we have grown their game and their brand I mean a select few as we do turn up everyday on the page I have been active on this forum since bradman 17 I am nearly active every single day I would love to test this new game or given a chance to improve I am a die hard cricket fan and would love to be given a chance to improve the game I nearly play ashes cricket everyday I have around 400 hours

BlaizFlare

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'd definitely hope that there'd be licensed World Cup teams if possible, as it'll be released on the summer, which is when the World Cup is happening, so it'll only makes things even spicy. Maybe an ICC partnership'd be key? :eek:

Hopefully the T20 Franchise League system in Career Mode will be realistic, as in putting yourself in drafts/auctions for a set/recommended price instead of being able to choose which team, and definitely better fielding mechanics I'd say.

Still very exciting.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I'd definitely hope that there'd be licensed World Cup teams if possible, as it'll be released on the summer, which is when the World Cup is happening, so it'll only makes things even spicy. Maybe an ICC partnership'd be key? :eek:

Hopefully the T20 Franchise League system in Career Mode will be realistic, as in putting yourself in drafts/auctions for a set/recommended price instead of being able to choose which team, and definitely better fielding mechanics I'd say.

Still very exciting.

Comes down to budget, would cost them far too much to have all the teams licensed, given it was the ECB who shared the video, seems clear it's focus is the Ashes and will no doubt feature all the current teams as best as they can get them to being current. I hope that it launches better than the way AO and Big Bash Boom did, I'll probably pick it up on release anyway, grown up playing and watching cricket after all.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I hope they also have the celebrations from big bash boom that would be sick shorly that gets added

dawg456

Club Cricketer
Its prob nothing to be worried about since they didn't have the steam logo at the end of big bash boom either, maybe its cuz they generally tend to release the a pc version about a month after releasing the console versions. They'd have tor release a pc version due to content creation, and also big ant tend to have some of the best drm protection. I believe it was almost 8 months after release a playable cracked version of bradman 17 came out, same with ashes, think it took close for 4 -6 months.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
https://steamdb.info/app/734410/history/ I did a little digging in their subs I could be wrong which would be highly likely a DLC got added in the ashes cricket build around seven months ago and if you looked at the build history it keeps changing the last build was five days ago so look I could be wrong but this could be the game who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread