CC09 to be Released in May/June!

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket Coach will always be bad. It's got some stuff right like domestic competions etc.
But it fails on the easy stuff as in it takes 300 years to simulate a day and you don't know if you caught it or not in the highlights plus the awful bugs. They should have just kept the limit of 30 years because no ones ever going to go on that long. I know it's a small company but they should still do better than this.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Cricket Coach will always be bad. It's got some stuff right like domestic competions etc.
But it fails on the easy stuff as in it takes 300 years to simulate a day and you don't know if you caught it or not in the highlights plus the awful bugs. They should have just kept the limit of 30 years because no ones ever going to go on that long. I know it's a small company but they should still do better than this.

Obviously ignorant to who's making it,

Rockingham Software is pretty much a one-man company. Oli Norwell makes its.

I think if the speed increases, and theres a few tweaks to the 2d graphics, and I do agree with you on the catches, then it'll be awesome.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
I'd ask everyone to make a simulator game by themselves who haven't got a clue and in a blank-minded manner post off crap and prove it's better than CC. Oli's really hard, hard working person. He treats everyone with real respect and the way he's progressing to improve the game is incredible. Let's not forget glenn, too! Every CC member put their best till date and it's a resounding announcement and I'm looking forward, as people like me for the game. :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Glenn Steimens has left Rockingham Software so it is possible Oli Norwell has coded Cricket Coach 2009 alone.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I think he has, I helped him out a bit with his VFL game, hopefully I can do the same with CC09. He's a nice guy. I'm eagerly anticipating this game, I really enjoyed the first one. It was good, just needs a few tweaks here and there. I liked the concept of being really strategical (You could customize every delivery). A suggestion I'd put forward is that make the actual game stuff more user friendly because customizing every delivery took ages and I got bored after a bit and just used default. If you could save certain deliveries, that would be very good. :)

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
never had any problems simulating matches.

but ultimately it was bugged to bits so I don't have high hopes.

I'm sure one of the main two was snapped up by SI games to work on football manager so it's an even smaller team.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Never bought CC, but I may just try out this one. Very good effort if one man has made this game himself. I remember playing the first CC on demo and I thought the basics were good. Having the IPL will make this very unique. I look forward to it!

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I have to say myself that if Oli could make the game much quicker then in my opinion it would be better than Cricket Captain because you have that much more control. I think the main problem with the first version was the speed of it. You couldn't really sit down and play it for a while, I had to get up and leave while I simmed to the next series as an international manager.

zub2005

International Coach
IPL now this is class, hopefully will see icc 20/20

Users who are viewing this thread