CC09 to be Released in May/June!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
sigh, I give up, playing the old cricket coach and as per usual a game is completely destroyed by crashes. load it up: it crashes.

he needs to get some people testing this time around, because frankly, it's rubbish the state this game gets released in.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket Coach will always be bad. It's got some stuff right like domestic competions etc.
But it fails on the easy stuff as in it takes 300 years to simulate a day and you don't know if you caught it or not in the highlights plus the awful bugs. They should have just kept the limit of 30 years because no ones ever going to go on that long. I know it's a small company but they should still do better than this.

TBH pretty much it :mad:
icon14.gif

Hitterman

International Coach
The game is the best release from Rockingham Softwares. I just saw that you can even manage contracts in IPL and each team will have their theme color in background too when you will manage the team.

I will be telling more about this soon from the things I have for Cricket Coach 09.

merksfi

School Cricketer
The state in which Cricket Coach looks to be in for its 2009 release I think wil give it the best chance to out - sell the ICC version that they are releasing shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread