'Cricket 19' has a May release

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh I think that will be new to this year game I think it was mentioned by ross I think it called playface? that In the tennis game
Correct, yeah it'll be introduced 100% in the new game. Ross said it in an interview in December last year while talking about the next game.

Saw the teaser vedio stadium looks excellent
But few things which i noticed
Grass is not that great
Sky looks too faded
Trees still are like a drawing
Its a 2019 game so these graphics are important too.
Will love to see how are the crowds in the game.

Oh come on, let’s be positive![DOUBLEPOST=1551301172][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeh I think that will be new to this year game I think it was mentioned by ross I think it called playface? that In the tennis game

Yeah, confirmed by Ross. Can upload photos like the tennis game.

Hope it’s easier than in AO Tennis, as it’s impossible to use there. A tutorial would be quite badly needed.

Do you mind me asking how it’s likeky to work, how you get your photo into the game or is it really long winded as you seem to be suggesting?

Will be great IF it works.

Thanks

i do hope the beta guys will get a good go at it ahead of the release and tighten it up. and this time (miserable git klaxon) i hope they won't shit themselves and ruin it with a crap patch 2 days after release.

as with others it'll be very interesting to see the licensed english stadiums, and be nice if the aussie ones are retained.

i do hope the beta guys will get a good go at it ahead of the release and tighten it up. and this time (miserable git klaxon) i hope they won't shit themselves and ruin it with a crap patch 2 days after release.

as with others it'll be very interesting to see the licensed english stadiums, and be nice if the aussie ones are retained.
I agree and would like to see more beta tester too and just to make sure their no gaming breaking bugs day one

If they are planning to include online gameplay,
Seperate dedicated beta team needed to check .

I was expecting you to be one of the beta testers.

Anywhere between February and October, depending on the weather.

The Ashes starts a couple of weeks after the World Cup. And runs 1 August — 16 September 2019. I would be surprised if the game is released before then.
The promotions of the game are likely to be during the WC2019, it’s a global event. with ECB supporting the game, I wont be surprised if there is a banner or poster of the game in the ground/stadium during the WC games. More promotions during WC is a good advertise to the game as well as @BigAntStudios . The game can be expected to release after the WC and before the Ashes 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread