Cricket 19 General Discussion

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I agree but feels good to wait for two things in may which both have a high expectation.

Avengers end game and cricket 19.

Pretty sure both have done their homework not to let their fans down.

Guess little more info would out once big ant has finalized the dates and release.

I thought that you were going to say Cricket 19 and the World Cup but... oh, Avengers, okay!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
On the topic of umpires...it would be nice to see some variation in Cricket 19. I did tire somewhat of seeing Ross and Not-Ross umpiring every game at every level in Ashes.

you can download umpires from the academy

Yeah , but in the Online Mode of the Game , you cannot select any Umpires, so your stuck with the same "Ross and a Random Sidekick" scenario. And the bloody Sidekick isnt even anyone from your Downloaded Umpires !

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah , but in the Online Mode of the Game , you cannot select any Umpires, so your stuck with the same "Ross and a Random Sidekick" scenario. And the bloody Sidekick isnt even anyone from your Downloaded Umpires !
I even tried deleting Ross -- you can delete him, then come back later he is back! lol

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pat Cummins action does look MOCAPPED. Lets hope we have atleast a dozen of bowling action this time and also an ability to mix and match them with respect to runup , pre release and actual release animation also setting speed of all 3 animations I described above so as to give many varieties to career mode NPC players.

With regards to speed it will be awesome if your career player or NPC bowler gets more pacier as season passes and his release animation gets sped by a notch.
Unless I'm mistaken Pat Cummins was motion captured for Ashes.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Well we can have different run ups for starter than we can have initial arm movement and then the final stride , currently Ashes only had the final stride animation different for bowlers (3 actions to be precise)
I don't know the reason why, but it would make sense to me if run ups were standardised due to the fact that the bowling animations are used for medium, fast medium and fast bowlers. If the real run ups were used then bowlers would be bowling off the same length run up, or starting their run up half way through.

Users who are viewing this thread