Cricket 19 General Discussion

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
At school I was so bad at fractions: half the time I was daydreaming, half of the time I tried to look up Miss Broadleys skirt and the other half I spent wondering what fractions were....
Got a feeling dutch works at a bar and steal all the comedy people joke are haha only kidding dutchy boy we love your jokes their great that when I understand them maybe more cricket jokes Im not great on me other skills

D

Dutch

Got a feeling dutch works at a bar and steal all the comedy people joke are haha only kidding dutchy boy we love your jokes their great that when I understand them maybe more cricket jokes Im not great on me other skills
You are too modest: I would defintely have creative writing up there....:p

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
huge revenue streams from the millions that d/l the game.I haven't seen any numbers but it wouldn't surprise me if some apps make more money that console/pc games.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why should it be locked: no one is obliged to read anything. There is no more info at the mo. I dont understand it. If you’re forcefed the content of the thread okay, but you aint.

Also this site is also there for banter, taking the mickey within boundaries, discussing this that and the other; its not a news broadcaster.
Is there any way, a bracket could be added to the thread title, saying only discussion, and keep a separate thread for announcements? Will divert some traffic!

Users who are viewing this thread