Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All I'll say on that is that there a number of posts in this thread and the wish list thread in the Ashes section that have asked for something that has been added almost exactly as they described it into the game. It's not my place to announce those things, but feedback from here is absolutely something that gets considered.
This post gives all the hope I needed.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
At school I was so bad at fractions: half the time I was daydreaming, half of the time I tried to look up Miss Broadleys skirt and the other half I spent wondering what fractions were....

Few weeks ago went to the open day of the school my daughter will start at in September...

Wow they didn’t make teachers like that in my day! I told my wife I was happy to take care of parents evenings but somehow she didn’t agree

D

Dutch

Few weeks ago went to the open day of the school my daughter will start at in September...

Wow they didn’t make teachers like that in my day! I told my wife I was happy to take care of parents evenings but somehow she didn’t agree
And the great thing is you just know that as she is talking about making sure the children are on time and how to deal with nits she is actually looking at the bald middle-aged guy thinking: Mmm I wonder if he is up for it......

Wealey

ICC Board Member
And the great thing is you just know that as she is talking about making sure the children are on time and how to deal with nits she is actually looking at the bald middle-aged guy thinking: Mmm I wonder if he is up for it......

If she’s into retro kits playing ashes with a sepia filter then he’s got a shot!

Nix71289

Club Captain
When I was posting something about online game play and BA not targeting Indian summer vacations, I got lot of negative posts in return questioning my nerve to post it and how useless discussing online game play behavior is. 50 pages after that, all I see is comments not related to Cricket 19 and other BS.

Either the double standards have to be removed else everyone should have freedom to post whatever shit they want.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When I was posting something about online game play and BA not targeting Indian summer vacations, I got lot of negative posts in return questioning my nerve to post it and how useless discussing online game play behavior is. 50 pages after that, all I see is comments not related to Cricket 19 and other BS.

Either the double standards have to be removed else everyone should have freedom to post whatever shit they want.
Yeah, we've all given up caring now.

You can tell us what you've been up to on your vacation if you want.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

ha ha ha... that is certainly my assumption.

i think what particularly raised my wife's suspicion is usually when people ask what i do i mumble something about "insurance IT" but when the teacher asked me I said "i own a software company".[DOUBLEPOST=1555059769][/DOUBLEPOST]
If she’s into retro kits playing ashes with a sepia filter then he’s got a shot!

my first question when sizing up a potential mistress is "does the name Vintcent van der Bijl mean anything to you?"

Kass D

County Cricketer
Well trailer cant be that far away now. Given may release day. Am hope the animation will be different to ashes . Fingers crossed

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Unless your post was removed from the forums, it's not double standards. I'll explain, why :

1. You have the freedom what to write, others have the freedom to reply to in whatever fashion (except if they violate forum rules). And vice versa.

2. If you notice, even those comments you mention recieve a lot of negative replies, about not being relevant, in fact some even directed to Dutch (he is a staff member)! Still with utmost professionalism, not a single negative reply was deleted by him or any other mods.

So, to reiterate, no double standards here buddy.

D

Dutch

2. If you notice, even those comments you mention recieve a lot of negative replies, about not being relevant, in fact some even directed to Dutch (he is a staff member)! Still with utmost professionalism, not a single negative reply was deleted by him or any other mods.
There was one I deleted where I was called a manic self-indulgent moron with the intellectual capicity of D Trump's underpants.......that came way too close to the truth.....

Reactions: DAP

Chief

Panel of Selectors
I remember @Chief discussing this with me once, I think he said they actually don’t get the permission. Can’t remember right now!

My point was that they don't *need* permissions to create something that looks close - only to use something that is someone else's IP (which it looks like they are not).

Reactions: DAP

Users who are viewing this thread