End Game Avengers: Endgame | Town (CerealKiller and Ashutosh) wins!

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Avengers: Endgame
Night 1

" You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play, to lay down on a wire and let the other guy crawl over you."

Captain America had been made to eat those famous words in the most dramatic fashion, the world had never known a more noble and selfless act.

tumblr_inline_nteuqm3s6j1swvr2g_500.gif

Till Valhalla is dead. He was Ironman, Town Bodyguard.

Day 2 begins.
6 Alive - 4 for hammer.

@CerealKiller @asprin @PresidentEvil @Rebel2k19 @Ashutosh. @LBW. @Till Valhalla

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Nice flavor @El Loco :cheers

Thanks @Till Valhalla for the sacrifice! Hopefully it wasn't in vein. It would interesting to know who he sacrificed himself for. More than likely me. Thanks pal :clap

Lynch: Ashutosh

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So did he protect Captain America? I might be misinterpreting the writeup because i don't really follow Marvel movies

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That is a poor start for us. Jack protected the correct person then who he thought would be targeted.

Nice flavor @El Loco :cheers

Thanks @Till Valhalla for the sacrifice! Hopefully it wasn't in vein. It would interesting to know who he sacrificed himself for. More than likely me. Thanks pal :clap

Lynch: Ashutosh

This is again interesting from you. You are directly saying Jack protected you and again lynching Ashutosh...[DOUBLEPOST=1557384303][/DOUBLEPOST]
So did he protect Captain America? I might be misinterpreting the writeup because i don't really follow Marvel movies
I think so that is what was meant.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This setup has very less number of players and we don't know if Jack was killed because Mafia targetted him OR he was killed because he gave immunity to the person whom mafia targetted.

I have a strong negative vibes about Rebel and LBW. Both have been very supportive of each other from the start of game.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
It's highly probable. I just read it as Captain America had to eat his words...
This is again interesting from you. You are directly saying Jack protected you and again lynching Ashutosh...
To be honest, I can ask everyone here to reveal their roles as I initially started the setup. However I am not going to ask, as it might be considered unfair.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
That's one great prediction by Jack. Kudos for thinking like the mafia and being one step ahead. Hopefully whoever he protected proves to be worthwhile.

Two things can be deduced from night 1:

(1) Whoever Jack protected is a confirmed town. Pity that Jack alone knows his identity.
(2) Our cop would have got his result. So I hope that he uses that information with due care.

Now whether he protected Captain America or not is not clear to me. It could be that the writeup is used only to signify that a sacrafice was made and not necessarily that he protected the same person who said he would not be able to do the sacrifice play.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Both have been very supportive of each other from the start of game
If he was supportive he would have joined me day 1 in lynching AK. To be honest, I am soft clearing Rebel as a townie, unless he is mates with AK, mainly because Rebel as a player would have jumped at the opportunity to get rid of a townie day 1.

Honestly speaking, I haven't seen a single Avengers movie. I know, it's a bit embarrassing but that is what it is. ::(

I don't know much about the characters other than Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor and Spiderman. And, I have got one of those characters which I mentioned. :)
Strong FOS here on Sod. Is there are role claim in here somewhere?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
we don't know if Jack was killed because Mafia targetted him OR he was killed because he gave immunity to the person whom mafia targetted.
Oh yes. Good point. I hadn't factored that angle. But the writeup seems to suggest that it was a sacrifice.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
If he was supportive he would have joined me day 1 in lynching AK. To be honest, I am soft clearing Rebel as a townie, unless he is mates with AK, mainly because Rebel as a player would have jumped at the opportunity to get rid of a townie day 1.
That is the basic mafia tactic to say that "If he was with me, he would've supported me". Having played so many games with both of you, the last thing a player says about another player is "He plays that way, I know him" lol.

Another point is, Jack had FOS on both of you. It looks as if he was actually targetted to get rid of early suspicions on both of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1557385729][/DOUBLEPOST]
Strong FOS here on Sod.
That post of mine is there in this thread since yesterday. But you only realised to FOS on me just because I suspected both of you?

A strong FOS on LBW.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sod, I am sure anyone can interpret from the writeup that Jack wasn't targeted but the person whom he protected was. He was a bodyguard and hence he died. That is what the writeup says for sure. And yes whether he protected CA or not is something to discuss but won't take us anywhere.

To be honest, I can ask everyone here to reveal their roles as I initially started the setup. However I am not going to ask, as it might be considered unfair.

The setup is open for all to see so what sort of role reveal are you talking about? Do you mean character claims? What I want to know is why are you so hellbent on going after Ashutosh? Only 4 votes for hammer so 1 lynch is enough of a pressure on him. Don't want to give a free lynch to the mafia.

Ashutosh, you need to take part in here or if you cannot then just ask the mod to replace you. In such games we need activity and not silent people unless he has a post restriction sort of thing...

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
That is the basic mafia tactic to say that "If he was with me, he would've supported me". Having played so many games with both of you, the last thing a player says about another player is "He plays that way, I know him" lol.

Another point is, Jack had FOS on both of you. It looks as if he was actually targetted to get rid of early suspicions on both of you.[DOUBLEPOST=1557385729][/DOUBLEPOST]
That post of mine is there in this thread since yesterday. But you only realised to FOS on me just because I suspected both of you?

A strong FOS on LBW.
I didn't want to go this root, but it feel like Day 2 is going to be fruitless again.

I am Clint Barton. What is your character Sod? The others kindly do not reveal your roles as I would like Sod to reveal his! Come to think of it, @Ashutosh. if you like also.[DOUBLEPOST=1557386320][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ashutosh, you need to take part in here or if you cannot then just ask the mod to replace you. In such games we need activity and not silent people unless he has a post restriction sort of thing...
There are NO post restrictions in this game.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

A strong FOS on LBW.
So I can also say that it is a basic mafia tactic to accuse the people who were accused by the person killed a day before? Did I put it correctly? By that you could be mafia trying to link me and Rudi up and get one of us out of your way.

I have no reads on anyone as we need more people to talk. CK and asprin have been trying to fill in for the sake of it, I feel. It will be interesting to hear from them.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
What is your character Sod? The others kindly do not reveal your roles as I would like Sod to reveal his! Come to think of it, @Ashutosh. if you like also.
Think very carefully now the two of you. It's highly possible for you to reveal a character that someone else has if you are scum.

Users who are viewing this thread