Cricket 19 General Discussion

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Only way I can see improvement is the ability to lock a lot more things in game, even down to player shapes and sizes if need be... u get teams with midgets and teams with giants etc... ashes allowed for locking out standard controls for example, we need more options for the host of the game...

Exactly this.

More Options for Game/League Creators of Online Matches.

But it needs to be visible to the person joining, so that he can also double check what he is getting himself into....

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Beta testing has actually begun now. Look at the bug thread going bonkers!

It'll take at least a month of sustained patches for the game to be fairly decent.

In no ways am I suggesting that BA haven't put in the effort. But like with every iteration of this game, we have had the same starting process.

Wouldn’t say it’s going bonkers.

Most of it little bits and bobs that can be sorted.

None of it remotely game breaking.

As most have said the game is way beyond the level of ‘decent’ already.

Luckily though you won’t be purchasing and wasting your money after seeing said bug thread?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wouldn’t say it’s going bonkers.

Most of it little bits and bobs that can be sorted.

None of it remotely game breaking.

As most have said the game is way beyond the level of ‘decent’ already.

Luckily though you won’t be purchasing and wasting your money after seeing said bug thread?

Maybe I'm not clear enough for you. I understand you are in the beta team and have worked for the game.

My post never said anything like "Game-breaking" so your assumption is wrong.

I have mentioned that it looks like BA have done a good job.

If you do follow and reply to each of my posts, you'd know i have stated that i will buy the game for the love of cricket games. Have got each cricket game that has come out since BLC 99.

it's you who mentioned that wait for day 1 patch for everything to be fixed or to comment. We have waited for the release and the day 1 patch with issues still present.

The post above was only a reflection of the same process for each BA game since inception.

Get your EGO sorted

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Incredibly disingenuous and disrespectful to place the onus of online performance solely on the beta testers themselves.

You know nothing of the testing process.

You seriously need to tone down your piss poor responses to anything remotely seen as negative mate.

I`m in no way dissing the efforts put in by Beta Testers , if you have followed my Posts so far on this game, all very Positive.

The Moment something looks slightly negative , in rolls the Cavalry.

Freakin hell, just step back and look at your own posts now and then.

Nix71289

Club Captain
Incredibly disingenuous and disrespectful to place the onus of online performance on the beta testers themselves.

Agree that big ant can't do anything about loosers playing the online game!!! Happens in any multiplayer cricket game (real cricket 19 on Android or WCC rivals)

But certain restrictions would have been better to avoid some of the loopholes.

1. Medium pacer bowling slow red balls :- this has been going around for ages, keeping the timing metre for more boundary shots would have avoided from people using this. IRL medium Pacers bowling short balls get tinker, not asking anything out of ordinary!

2. Bowlers running slow and bowling fast vice versa:
This is the only tactic some loosers know to play with in the game. It's ridiculous that someone almost walks in and bowls at 155.. running in fast and bowling slow is somewhat realistic.

3. More risk for playing shots against spin specially on leg side right now most people just stand on 6th stump and tonk on leg side regardless of the ball.

People have been crying their lungs out about these for a good time now!!

Certainly some of these could have been avoided if looked upon more carefully!!

Kyle Andreou

School Cricketer
I'm interested in seeing if anyone else is having trouble with taking catches with the wicket keeper in slow motion?

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Incredibly disingenuous and disrespectful to place the onus of online performance solely on the beta testers themselves.

Oh yeah, one more thing.

Please dont state the obvious, Its obviously impossible for me to know the Testing Process, as I`m not a Beta Tester , hence I can only comment on the process and results based on previous experience of what was the eventual end product each time.

And ONLINE has allways been the more troublesome and buggier of the lot, hence my observation.

Fire away a snarly reply.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You seriously need to tone down your piss poor responses to anything remotely seen as negative mate.

I`m in no way dissing the efforts put in by Beta Testers , if you have followed my Posts so far on this game, all very Positive.

The Moment something looks slightly negative , in rolls the Cavalry.

Freakin hell, just step back and look at your own posts now and then.

It’s not about something being negative, it’s about something being objectively and factually incorrect.

You’ve claimed no online representation or actual testing. It’s just completely not true.

Don’t make stuff up and then hide behind the defense of “oh you just can’t handle negativity” when you get called out for talking absolute crap

TommoN

Club Captain
Anyone else notice on normal sliders that opening bowlers length balls are essentially bouncers?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Maybe I'm not clear enough for you. I understand you are in the beta team and have worked for the game.

If you do follow and reply to each of my posts, you'd know i have stated that i will buy the game for the love of cricket games. Have got each cricket game that has come out since BLC 99.

it's you who mentioned that wait for day 1 patch for everything to be fixed or to comment. We have waited for the release and the day 1 patch with issues still present.

The post above was only a reflection of the same process for each BA game since inception.

Get your EGO sorted

Get your EGO sorted

Actually you said the game needs months of patches for it to be fairly decent?

That would insinuate in its current state it’s crap.

So yeah your not clear at all.

Why would I have an ego? I didn’t make the game.

Oh and I also specifically said not everything would be fixed either. I even put it in brackets for the muppets who would assume that’s what I meant. Guess not everyone saw that .......

You even got the game yet?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Thanks for putting me in my place WealeyH , on behalf of all the Beta Testers.

Please go ahead and shed some light on the Online Testing done, so that we could all be enlightened by it.

I just said you were wrong. That’s all. It was looked at.

Simple. I have always said every year that you more than anyone online talks the most sense.

I’m not interested in some long old online discussion as of previous years it seems to bring out some proper strange conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread